Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Loughrigg Terrace
  • Vinte
    Free Member

🙁

boxelder

What they done now?
    It’s not been good for a while really

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Vague post of the week. We have a winner.

Vinte
    Free Member

The fun rocky steeper twisty section with the wall on the left has been sanitised.

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Damn, I haven’t been that way in years. Kept meaning to go for a skoosh that way.

Hopefully a really nasty winter will sort it out in short order though 😉

philfive
    Free Member

It was done a while ago, was always gonna happen with all the traffic on there.

D0NK

The fun rocky steeper twisty section with the wall on the left has been sanitised

downer was just thinking about riding round that way next weekend aswell.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Yep, glad I rode it before I left, add it to the bit up from the stream on Lonscale Fell and many others.

paulevans
    Free Member

Rode it today. Ruined!! Ended up taking the right turn just before the newly sanitised section that leads to the cave and down the loose, rocky section.

Shame they’ve ‘levelled’ it.

Vinte
    Free Member

The newly levelled section only makes up maybe 25 seconds of the decent. But it’s such a shame it’s gone. No amount of winter rain will bring it back. It is a wide muddy track now. Totally different to how it used to be. It looks a mess.

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

That’s a shame 🙁

I was thinking I may have to head up into that area next weekend. Perhaps leave out Loughrigg now and go somewhere a bit different. Ironkeld still looked good when I passed the other day, so perhaps around there and Little Langdale instead.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Loughrigg Terrace’ is closed to new replies.