Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Loud neighbours having a party few houses away…
  • Poopscoop

In the garden. Loudish music, singing, laughing etc.

And….

Im totally ok with it. Reminds me it is still a weekend in Summer and to be honest… I’m slightly jealous not to be there!

The End.

Caher

Invite thineself.

bsims
    Free Member

Nice one, it’s good to see/ hear people having fun.

Edit: yeah a few crashers improves the dynamic, and makes the future stories more impressive.

jim25

Do you live in my road?!

Just back home today with a newborn and can hear a party on the other side of the road.

Reminding me of the definite past!

mashr

Got an 8 week old here and a party nearby too. Bastards reminding me that I used to have a life!

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Go round with some beers, pretend youv’e been there for ages & just join in? say you got invited but you can’t remember who by, cos your’e pissed?

Poopscoop

Well, the singing has just revealed its a birthday party to boot.

Oh to go round with a few beers eh? If only. Responsibilities first but genuinely nice to hear people just having a good time.

It’s still Summer, you hear me 2019!!??😁

alpin
    Free Member

Thought this was going to be another post from CG complaining about her neighbours….

Can you smell drugs?

Nice one, OP. Live and let live.

jaylittle
    Free Member

Good on you. Nice to hear no grumbles, I like to have a BBQ and a ‘few’ beers in the garden twice a year and the neighbours are pretty good. I like to think I’m an ok neighbour for the rest of the year and help people out which gives me a bit of a pass. I’d tolerate neighbours doing the same too aslong as it’s not every weekend.

mattbee

On the occasional summer evening when I’m disturbed by the noise of a party it’s usually one of the neighbours who’s kids are back from uni on holiday.

They don’t hold back!

My first reaction is always a bit of annoyance but then I remember  that it’s only one night every now and again so I’m lucky, and I was probably just as bad when I was young!

It doesn’t help that I work most weekends in the summer so I’m in bed well before 10 so its quite easy for my sleep to be disturbed when it’s technically not that late!

Gunz
    Free Member

I got completely blotto a few weeks ago and played music far too loud. Went next door to apologise the next day and he shrugged and said, ‘you’ve got to make the most of it when you get the chance every now and then’. Top neighbour.

MoreCashThanDash

Our neighbours across the road have a couple of big noisy nights each year, presumably linked to birthdays. My immediate reaction is always “FFS how long is this going on for?”, and then I remember it’s only twice a year, they usually turn it down at midnight, and they are perfectly entitled to enjoy themselves occasionally.

LeeW

Our neighbours over the road had a few friends round and let off some fireworks last November, no bother, even though they did it in their front garden at the end of their driveway.

Mrs Neighbour comes round next day with a bottle of wine for each neighbour to apologise for the noise. We got chatting to the point where she forgot to hand over the wine and walked off with it! 🙂

To be fair, they were the cheap and naff rockets you get from the supermarket. The rockets from the local pub half a mile away were louder!

senorj

They’re politely asking poopscoop to leave around now.
    😉

RustySpanner

He’ll take a swig out of a beer can used as an ashtray, steal the best coat, clean the vomit out of his trainers and head for the pub…..🙂

cinnamon_girl

Thought this was going to be another post from CG complaining about her neighbours….

Not me alpin. Am pleased to report that I don’t have any scumbag potheads as neighbours.

Dickyboy

Anywhere near Peterborough? We were having a great time thanks 😃 apart from when we got back to our dodgy hotel complete with Michael Jackson tribute band till xx o’clock – luckily I had my beerplugs in 👍

lowey

Good neighbours are a god send.

When we got our first house it was next door to a lovely old couple, both retired and well into their dotage. We always popped round to tell them we were having a get together and every single time they just said, “be as loud as you want and enjoy yourselves more” It genuinely made them happy that we were having a good time.

Brilliant neighbours.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Had the music up a few Saturday mornings ago. Wife n kids went out. Essential mix was on. Cranked it up, made a coffee and went back to bed.

Cue phone call from wife asking “if I could hear loud music?” as the neighbour over the back had texted my wife saying “someone was having an early party and the bass was rattling her windows”.

Lol @ CG… “scumbag potheads”. Really.

globalti
    Free Member

Yes good neighbours are worth their weight in gold for so many reasons. Ours is on his last legs unfortunately so we are a bit nervous about who we might get next year.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Not me alpin

He’s just having a little manfit cos his freeloading holiday is goosed, go easy on him CG. 😉

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Loud neighbours having a party few houses away…’ is closed to new replies.