Lots of items…SIDs, Tiagra, E13, Northwave, USE, On-One……

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Lots of items…SIDs, Tiagra, E13, Northwave, USE, On-One……

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Lots of items…SIDs, Tiagra, E13, Northwave, USE, On-One……
  • gazhurst

Rockshox SID 26 RCT3 100mm Dual Air forks – Excellent condition, again less than a year of use. 170mm ish 11/8 steerer (need to measure for sure) QR with white legs = £200

USE Carbon flat bars – Excellent condition, used for about 2 months. 5 degree sweep, cut to 680mm width = £50

E13 XCX Chain Guide – Direct mount in white. Used for less that 3 rides = £40

E13 Single Chainring – 38t in silver with E13 singlering bolts. Less than 3 rides, excellent condition = £15

Shimano Tiagra 4600 STI levers – 2 x 10. Less than 3 rides so excellent condition = £90

Northwave Striker MTB shoes – fluorescent green and black, size 42. Used but great condition – £50

Lots of On-One/Planet X clothing – 2 x jerseys (1 shorts sleeve (Small), 1 long sleeve (small) blue with the White rose on the side. A couple of black original On-One jerseys in both long and short sleeve (small and medium). Planet X Nalini bibs in size Small (worn once). Planet X thermal longs (bibless) in Small. = All open to
    offers

Pics available for everything

More bits to come, I have tons of stuff to clear out

Kingkona

Garry,

could I have dibs on the shoes and could you send me some pictures please?

seamusinsand AT hotmail.com

Thanks

gazhurst

Do you want pictures before confirming or are you confirming anyway?

kev7654

Hi. If the chainring is ok for use with 8/9 speed then can you send a pic to me at @Yahoo.co.UK">kev.Lucas@Yahoo.co.UK. Thanks.

mattwithy

Hi, would you take £70 for the tiagra shifters?

beaker

Could you send a few pics of the fork my way? Email in profile.

Thanks

gazhurst

Mattwithy – meet in the middle to include postage etc?

eskay

Could you email me some pics of the clothes please? May be interested in some of the items for my kids.

Email in profile.

mattwithy

Hi,sorry can only offer £70 as run over budget building a winter bike. Regards Matt

gazhurst

Mattwithy – if you cover the fees then i’ll do them at £70

mattwithy

Sounds ok. Send them 2nd class. Do you want me to pay using your email on paypal? Regards matt

gazhurst

Yes please mate

mattwithy

Hi,can’t find your email, could you send me a message to @yahoo.co.uk">mattwithy@yahoo.co.uk and the amount. Cheers

eskay

Could you email me some pics of the clothes please? May be interested in some of the items for my kids.

Email in profile.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Lots of items…SIDs, Tiagra, E13, Northwave, USE, On-One……’ is closed to new replies.