lost season 6…

Home Forum Chat Forum lost season 6…

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • lost season 6…
  • scotia

when does it start? anyone know?

Premier Icon vinnyeh
    Subscriber

tonight in the States, according to my wife. I'm quite looking forward to it as well.

this week on sky 1 I think.

I gave up half way through season 4, just started to irritate me

Caprica starts tonight though on Sky1 at 9!

Premier Icon JCornford
    Subscriber

Is it still going? I haven't seen it since it stopped being on channel 4, so wouldn't have a clue what is going on. I quite enjoyed it though.

I gave up half way through season 4, just started to irritate me

Series 5 was very much a return to form though and I am looking forward to the final series.

Premier Icon Pook
    Subscriber

So for someone who only watched series one and two, what's going on?

Any answers yet?

Premier Icon drain
    Subscriber

My wife who is a Lost addict tells me it's 9pm this Friday…

What with 24 and Lost back on, and Flashforward and Fringe returning shortly, that's a fair old chunk of time soaked up! 😯

Still, that's about it TV-wise for me.

Flashforward

Yes please – to the closing credits. Bored the moobs off me that one.

Jamie

so wouldn't have a clue what is going on. I quite enjoyed it though.

I have been watching the whole thing and am the same 😉

Catch-up episode was on in the states at the weekend for those with short memories.

Search the usual newsgroup/torrent sites for Lost.S06E00.HDTV.XviD-NoTV.

Premier Icon Pook
    Subscriber

so nobody knows what's going on then?

scotia

well it is a series pook…and they tend to keep answers to the end..

so if someone wasnt in the states, or in the uk (thus the likelihood of getting to watch lost 6 in english dramatically diminished..) where would one find these episodes online? i dont know what the usual newsgroup/torrent sites are..

Premier Icon Mark
    Subscriber

iTunes will have it for about £1.79 an episode I think. Or you can buy a season pass that works out cheaper per episode.

Or steal it.

monkey_boy

This Friday 9pm Sky 1 WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 😯

Watched it from day one and stuck with it 'just', it has faltered slightly after series 3 and i think they did dig themselves a hole and have just about got back on track.

the good thing with this last series is they really can't **** about anymore (i.e filler episodes) so we should get most of the main answers.

all i hope is when its over some mad mental fan puts a video up on youtube of everything in chronological order….

some parts have still wrecked my head but there is no chance on earth im going to go back and watch it from scratch

its a great show and will be missed, can't see anything touching it in the future.

scotia

seems itunes is only for the uk & us…..is there a way round this? really dont want to watch it in french..

Jamie

Or steal it.

Yup. HD with no ads delivered direct to my NAS>WD-HD>HDTV.

scotia

jamie….in english??! please?

i would be really greatful if you could help me out with this one..

clubber

He means that he downloads in from a fileshare/etc to his network drive (NAS) and then plays it on his HD TV via a Western Digital HD media player.

Which obviously he could have just said but then some people like acronyms…

Jamie

@ scotia

The simplest way to download it for someone new to stealing off the interweb would be via bittorrent. It has been a while since i used it so someone else might be able to give more fresh knowledge.

Anyways:

Download a bittorrent client like uTorrent: http://www.utorrent.com/

Then about 4 hours after Lost finished airing go here: http://eztv.it/shows/171/lost/ and you will see the episode listings if you scroll down:

Click one of the arrows to download the *.torrent file.

Assuming you have installed uTorrent you should be able to double-click on the downloaded file, which will have the file extension *.bittorrent. If all goes to plan uTorrent will launch and download the episode at a varied speed rate as it is a public tracker.

This is the bare bones, the rest you should be able to pick up as you go along.

If you go for the HD files, the ones with 720p in the title, you may need to download VLC to play them, assuming your computer has the oomph to play them and yoy have the inclination to wait for 1.2gb to download over 350mb for the standard def xvid files.

Which obviously he could have just said but then some people like acronyms…

I dunno, i left out RSS, SSL and NZB 😉

ocrider

Alternatively, you could pay to watch it. €1.99 an episode in English and available tonight on that link or if you have internet TV from Orange or Free, its on VOD.

As they have tightened up the downloading laws in France (google Hadopi if your french is good)its just as well that its legally available!

Edit: yay first post!

scotia

you see thats more like it, something legal!

I dont see it on the link – is it because im in Switzerland & not france?

ocrider

Ah, dont now if it will work there, but anyway here's the link to the lost page. You dont see it because it isnt available just yet, still a few hours to go…

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘lost season 6…’ is closed to new replies.