Lost my locknut for my reanault megane alloys.Anyone have one for sale.

Home Forum Chat Forum Lost my locknut for my reanault megane alloys.Anyone have one for sale.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Lost my locknut for my reanault megane alloys.Anyone have one for sale.
  • Hi,i have thrown my alloy wheel lock nuts and key set in the bin (like a dumbass)as i thought a mechanic had left them in my boot by mistake.It was’nt an issue till i got a flat tyre last week.Im having a nightmare trying to find a lock key that will fit.If you have one i would like to buy it off you.Heres a pic of the bolt it must fit.cheers 🙂

b r

If you can’t get one, most Indy Garages will get them off for you.

legend

If you have one i would like to buy it off you.

The point of lock nuts is that they’re all different, so you won’t (or shouldn’t) find a match for yours. You may be able to order a replacement, otherwise you’re looking at a new set

Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

Aye, as ever with this sort of “security” device the only people that don’t have the kit to get around them are legitimate owners, it’s like security torx. Get your friendly local proper mechanic to whip them out then replace with standard ones.

(aha- mental note to self, find out where locking nut key is. Don’t tell the internet if you’ve lost it)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Lost my locknut for my reanault megane alloys.Anyone have one for sale.’ is closed to new replies.