Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Lost mail; subscription not renewed; no magazine – damn!
  • MikeT-23
    Free Member

Been checking the postbox daily since the latest issue was announced – nothing!
    Thought to check bank statements to see if cheque I wrote for another year’s subscription to the mag had been cashed, and there’s no mention of it.
    I think this means it’s been lost. I’m about to phone the bank to stop it, but I’m fair disappointed.
    Oh well, LBS for my reading needs in the short term.
    Serves me right for posting in December.

Baws!

wwaswas

stw have a real person you can talk to about this you know – find out what has
    happened?

MikeT-23
    Free Member

Aye, but it’s past office hours on a Friday…….have I the strength and patience to hold off until Monday?

Yeah. I’m off to watch ‘Son of Rambow’, drink a glass of wine, and, I think I’m on a promise tonight after booking our summer holiday flights, so that should keep me chilled until then.

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!

retro83
    Free Member

when was the latest issue sent out to subscribers? i can’t remember getting one recently 😕

soma_rich
    Free Member

I think the same thing has happend to me I was expecting a subs issue today…

No cheque cashed.

MikeT-23
    Free Member

BOOOOOOOOOO

Damn 4 year old daughter schmoozing her way into the bed means that promise I was on last night was well and truly broken!

I still can’t decide which I’d accept being without more – the mag, or a seeing to.
    One of these things I can get at the LBS, but not t’other.
    Hmmmm.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Lost mail; subscription not renewed; no magazine – damn!’ is closed to new replies.