Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Lost…
  • sneakyg4
    Free Member

I watched the full run of Lost for the first time about three years ago.

I was angry for weeks after it, as others have stated about the end, its dreadful.

Can I have those hours of my life back please?

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

but Dexter! I did all of them

Thoroughly enjoyed Dexter. Oddly made me want to go to miami though, for which I dislike it.

Cougar

There’s no need to produce a show for 12 episodes so it fits nicely into the TV schedule which historically (in the US especially) was seasonal. As such to sell a show it had to have a certain number of episodes of the networks weren’t interested as it didn’t schedule well.

There is also the syndication thing in the US. A show will be sold to other networks after it’s aired, and they’ll stick it on a rerun loop (which I’m guessing is where we get “season” instead of series from). In order to do that without endless repeats they need like 60-100 episodes minimum. This is why you get series which run to like 21-22-23 episodes.

brownsauce
    Free Member

The first 2 series were the most gripping and original t.v. I ever watched.

But  script writing “lost” its way quite soon after and the shows producers obviously couldnt find a way of wrapping up the show up in any meaningful sense so continually resorted to a load of flash back / flash forward bollox

If it had had a finite lifespan of 3-4 series with an ending decided from the start it could have been one of the best shows ever.

Still pretty good though , just dont bother watching any of it after series 3.

nickjb
    Free Member

I think I stopped around series 3. I do wonder whether I should finish it but I don’t think I will. What I watched was pretty decent TV.

metalheart
    Free Member

Can I ask you question brother, has some one mention sweetcheeks yet?

As long as you don’t take it seriously Lost is enjoyable.

mattyfez

Think I watched it to series 3 or 4.
    Got seriously agitated with the number of open threads and stopped watching as it was tiresome.

I’ve no intention of revisiting it, I don’t care how it ends.

BoardinBob

I’ll put my hand up

I loved it from start to finish

I totally get why people hated it, but I genuinely loved it. Some of my favourite characters and was really invested in them.

I loved the ending

Flame away😂

mikesbikes71
    Free Member

Another fan start to finish here.
    It was always about the journey rather than the destination though.
    The soundtrack was awesome. Really amplified the drama. Especially first season.
    Liked the katecentric and lockecentric episodes best.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Lost…’ is closed to new replies.