Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • lordswood Thursday night ride
  • basstronic
    Free Member

7:00 at the end of coxford Rd

richen987
    Free Member

possibly riding, possibly drinking, maybe both, maybe neither, all dependent on work etc, will let you know later on.

ucantbesirius
    Free Member

Not sure if I’ll be able to make it tonight as I’m getting over (man) flu!

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

If you’re not giving the ride a silly tag line then I am not coming, not even for a beer!

andysblacksoul
    Free Member

It’s a long time since I’ve joined your Thursday ride

my mate (who could usually only ride Wednesdays) has now moved to Brizol to start a new life… so, I’ll come along if that’s cool?

FieldMarshall

I shall be there with my windbreak and fire pit.

richen987
    Free Member

it’s Lordswood not the Alps, you will be fine with just your Five 😉

basstronic
    Free Member

Silly tag lines are so last year 🙂 anyone is welcome to join us

nixie

Should be there, actually mean it this week too 🙄

tom199
    Free Member

Do you ride most of the trails down there of just tend to stick to the jumps/ workman run?

nixie

We go for the trails more than jumps/workmans.

plyphon
    Free Member

We found a bunch more (new to us, obvs) near the entrance on the left last Saturday. Including that tasty drop on the side of the hill.

don’t jump myself, wheels on the ground unless its a drop!

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

We mainly ride the ones marked in red or white

tom199
    Free Member

Sounds good. I have seen quite a few of the full face helmet crew down there and wondered if it was you guys, that’s not really my scene. It would be good to ride with you guys as I’m sure I don’t know half of the trails that are down there. Do you ride every Thursday?

mattbee

There is normally a good few of us out every Thursday . We are definitely not the gnarr full face lot, more laid back than that. Some of the guys are awesome and some not so (mainly me) but its all about fun.

I won’t be there this week as I’m doing my IRATA Level one course this week. Tomorrow is assesment day too so can’t break myself on the bike!

DIS

No ride for me tonight. Back next week.

6079smithw
    Free Member

If I can get off work in a good time and then fix my shorts, I’ll be there

steve17
    Free Member

Rode there last year just before they bulldozed everything.

Haven’t been back since. What is running like now? Have the old trails been repaired and are there new ones?

Normally ride around Swinley and Farnborough way but if the trails are better might make a trip down one evening.

Could anyone post a map in a higher resolution? Seem to remember there was a link somewhere but looks like its been updated.

Thanks again

steve17
    Free Member

Thanks ‘World Class Accident’ might try it one evening. As I remember last year it was a bit of a swamp then they destroyed all the good trails.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

steve – come to the thank you ride next Saturday, we will be riding most of the good trails at some point. The swampiness is greatly reduced and the “Apocalyptic destruction of Lordswood” may have been slightly over stated

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/wca-says-thank-you-ride

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘lordswood Thursday night ride’ is closed to new replies.