Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • lord of the loops bikepacking
  • Stainypants

I’m planning solo bikepacking biking the lord of the loops in April.

Lord of the loops

I’m planning to ride from Macc to Hayfield on a Friday night have tea in the Royal. I was going to ride it clockwise sleep somewhere between Hayfield and Glossop as that’s the way I did the Cut gate Doctors gate loop. Then sleep somewhere around Edale/Hope.

I noticed that the lord of the loops goes anti-clockwise so I’d have to sleep somewhere around Rushup Eddge. I’d then probably ride around to Langsett and tea there and sleep in the woods around Langsett.

I don’t mind a long day on Saturday but there doesn’t seem much options to sleep between after Langsett.

Any better ideas where to sleep, any variations which could improve it and which direction is best ?

Nick

tonto
    Free Member

Anti clockwise for sure.if you start in Hayfield then halfway would be about cut gat. So maybe the picnic area at slipper stones or Langset woods

Stainypants

I think that’s my plan the pub looks good for tea on Saturday at langsett. I’m not sure about Cave Dale with full bikingpacking gear. I’ll give it a go managed Jacobs ladder last year.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘lord of the loops bikepacking’ is closed to new replies.