• This topic has 49 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Looks like **** but saves my life
  • ransos
    Free Member

clearly not going by your replies

If it helps you to believe that, crack on.

aweeshoe
    Free Member

I could concede on that point @batfink but I do think that the use of a certain western body type ideal of 5’7/6′, straight hair (always long for women) St Tropez orange and a bmi of 22, whether it’s male or female is detrimental to people’s wellbeing. Don’t confuse my views with prudishness, I’ve lived nextdoor to a brothel in the Netherlands; but I think that there should be a better representation in the media of “normal” bodies. By normal I don’t just mean different weights but also different ethnicities are underrepresented.

geex
    Free Member

Helmets do look shit
    Helmets don’t really save lives

Getting a modelling job is easier if you’re fit, toned and good looking.
    I’ve always been good looking and fit but put on weight in 1996 and haven’t had a single modelling job since.

Wearing just a bra is faster though

bearnecessities

batfink
    Free Member

I think that there should be a better representation in the media of “normal” bodies. By normal I don’t just mean different weights but also different ethnicities are underrepresented.

I 100% agree. I pray that we elevate our understanding of beauty to the point that I am considered conventionally attractive 🙂 But I think if they used models that weren’t representative of what they were parodying…. this ad wouldn’t work.

I’m more offended by the assumption a helmet is going to save your life*

*Yes, I know it MIGHT do, in certain circumstances.

Bez

If you want to look like shit but save your life, you should walk along muddy roads wearing a tight dress, two hoodies, and a rucksack with some Jamaica ginger cake in it. And only ever sleep on one pillow.

Lifesavers

On the bright side, at least you’ll have some cake.

DezB
    Free Member

Looks like **** but saves my life

Maybe it means having a hand stuck to your right cheek. Makes doing anything dangerous quite impossible.

geex
    Free Member

Not a dangerwank Dez

frekmvssdcddscd dds

EDIT – seems typing on here while doing that is quite difficult tho

DezB
    Free Member

Can a dangerwank be death defying? Cooool.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Looks like **** but saves my life’ is closed to new replies.