Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Looking like a sunny and calm day here…
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Bit cold at the minute so enough time for a swim whilst the raods defrost then time for a good long road blast, possibly followed by some indoor climbing…

What are you up to today?

Bregante

Might nip to llandegla, then home for a kip before work tonight.

yossarian
    Free Member

Big meetings at work this morning followed by a session with my security team on the use of body armour then an early shoot back to pick up my lads from school and buying a Christmas tree.

Rock and roll baby

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    alfabus
    Free Member

Morning at work, then heading up to the trails to check out a few lines before the dig day on sunday.

oh, and got to go and pick up my new tyres from the post office depot.

Dave

iDave
    Free Member

Planning 48.3 hilly miles later, just need to do a wee bit of work and have a wee breakfast and a wee

Jamie
    Free Member

I just bought some Issey Miyake off Superdrugs’ website for £21.

The day has started off bargain-tastic.

iDave
    Free Member

That’s an expensive chaser

Jamie
    Free Member

The burps smell divine though, daaaarhling!

philconsequence
    Free Member

you gunna ride into reading and come say hi mr yeti?

sugdenr
    Free Member

Work from home, then 12pm blat around Swinley, pickup No1 Sugdenrinha from school, get tree (offensively expensive arent they, well in the sauf’ they are)and help her finish painting xmas pinatas whilst cooking din dins. TMD?

simonralli2
    Free Member

I think I may pop out today for a blast around Mabie – I’ve been a bit stuck at home these last couple of weeks so it will be good to get out today!

bikebouy
    Free Member

Will mostly be walking down by the river/sea then off to the pub for lunch I guess.
    No bike rides today.

Cracking sunshine though..

toab
    Free Member

Ride today – either bumble around caversham / henly / nettlebed are or just pop over to swinley (can’t make my mind up). Badly organised pub crawl gig tonight which will probably be a total fiasco.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Porridge and coffee on the stove then off for a road ride to blast the man flu out of my system.

nacho
    Free Member

gotta work all day 🙁
    tonight is our Xmas night ride, I think it’s the same as usual but with a high turnout and extra beers at the pub afterwards 😉

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Today is mostly recovering from a few hard days work in Manchester. I have to buy a load of plywood later. I may meet mrs DD for lunch with her colleagues. I will worry about next week’s job. Rock’n’roll.

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

Working today and its another rest day for me. Hoping to hear something back about plans for my custom bike too.

Looking forward to the weekend: climbing and road riding 😀

rewski
    Free Member

Funeral this afternoon, going to be a sad day.

mustard
    Free Member

Not running at lunch as I seem to have done something to my achilies (think I over stretched it on Wednesday) and don’t want to risk further damage 🙁

colonelwax
    Free Member

Chest infection. So sitting on the couch. All day. Again.

Signed off work until middle of next week.

I am AMAZINGLY bored.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Looking like a sunny and calm day here…’ is closed to new replies.