Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Looking for riding buddies for OTS junior – enduro / downhill in Scotland
  • oldtennisshoes

OTS junior has a few riding buddies but teenage boys can be fickle creatures and the reliability levels are variable.

He’s looking for similar aged riders (he’s 14) to ride Scottish enduro and downhill venues. We live in Perth, but are happy to travel down to D&G and up to Fort William and everything in between.

Skillz wise I’d describe him as a decent intermediate rider – happy to ride the back at Laggan and the Fort William Downhill.

Obviously he’s too cool to come on here and ask the whiney middle class cockbags (thanks again Luke 😉 ) so I said I’d make enquiries on his behalf.

PM if you have offspring / know of any riders that might be interested.

Also, if anyone has any information about how he might join Laggan Wolf Pack riders, it would be appreciated.

kitebikeski
    Free Member

Wolfpax have a Facebook page. Both our kids were members – it’s great, – real focus on having fun!

matt_outandabout

*waves*

Family oab would maybe work – eldest at 16 with a dozen or so riding buddies around Stirling/BoA/Dunblane also is a handy rider. The issue here being his lack of organising and social skills as well… He’s quite content with the gang he knows already via Wallace Warriors and Abernethy Gravity Camp….

Second Wolfpack.

Perth Titans have some very handy riders also iirc.

Comrie/Cried/Croft Bike Club also has some good riders like Charlie Aldridge (junior xc champ and enduro winner).

oldtennisshoes

Thanks guys. Matt, I’ll be in touch.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Looking for riding buddies for OTS junior – enduro / downhill in Scotland’ is closed to new replies.