Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • looking for riders round the swindon area
  • lexiekay
    Free Member

Anyone else from around here? I usually ride: Ridgeway, Forest of Dean, Birdlip/Cranham woods, Cleeve, and Cwmcarn/Afan.
    Have until now been mostly riding with my boyfriend, but I have recently got the distinct impression he doesnt want me tagging along and slowing him down or stopping him doing stuff. So I’m looking for more people to ride with… or new places to ride!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Well, where’s Aleigh, when you need her, eh?

She’s your girl. She owns Nationwide, and can show you the fabled Woods Behind Nationwide in Swindon.

There’s also MrNutt, but he once foolishly tried to attempt the Magic Roundabout, during a full Moon, and he’s not been the same since, poor lad.

You need to find a new boyfriend, who is patient and loving enough to want to ride with you, at all times, regardless.

guido

Forum Stalker.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    DavidB
    Free Member

lexiekey – hopefully we will start up the Wednesday evening rides from Croft Sports centre soon, keep an eye on http://www.phased.co.uk/src/phpBB3

Dave

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

mis-post

IHN

If you want to go on Da Cotswold Massiv mailing list, drop me a line and you can come join in the fun. That is, when I get round to chucking another mail out.

Aleigh will vouch for us, we’re very nice.

andysandes
    Free Member

I’ve just moved to Swindon and am similary looking for people to ride with.

Apparently there is a ride that goes from red planet bikes one evening, but dont know anymore than that. Anyone??

Also anyone know of any swindon DH riders? (i’m also partial to XC as well)

M
    Free Member

andysandes, there’s a shop round the back of the old renault building (yellow pipes, in west swindon) and they’re all DHers that used to work for total bike (on commercial road) but moved to set up their own place. Not sure what it’s called but ask around.

Joxster
    Free Member

I’m just down the road at Calne, the Wife and I go to Cwm Carn regularly. Your welcome to join us, I’ll whizz round with your OH if he want to do two laps to your one and you can keep the Wife company, she’s a newbie and is a bit cautious at times

tomstickland
    Free Member

http://www.mbswindon.co.uk – loads of rides in local area and round the country.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘looking for riders round the swindon area’ is closed to new replies.