Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Looking for a new softshell riding jacket
  • Mounty_73

Looking for a soft shell jacket, so far I have looked at the dhb Windslam Soft shell Jacket, which a few people/reviews say its a little on the short side around the back.

The other jacket is the Endura Windchill, any other jackets worth looking at?

iainc

I recently got a Winchill and really rate it. My plan was to use it in cool damp weather when too warm for a Stealth. So far I’ve used it about 4 times, temp around 5-10 degrees. It is almost too warm, but the pit zips do a grand job and if worn with a thin ss base layer seems to fit the bill for what I want

jonk

I love my windchill its really good.

ssboggy

I rate my Gore Phantom

benp1

Out of interest – what sort of temperature and for what sort of riding are you wearing a jacket like this?

MarkLG
    Free Member

Just bought an Endura Windchill and very pleased with it. Only worn it a couple of times as it’s more of a winter jacket, so it’s a bit warm. Wore it on a night ride last week with just a short sleeve base layer and it was toasty. Nice fit and under arm vents.
    I imagine a full soft shell would be too hot for biking unless it’s subzero – I’ve got a nice Windstopper walking jacket, but wouldn’t need anything that heavy for biking.

johnhe

I love my Endura convert jacket.

soobalias
    Free Member

endura convert is highly rates by my mates, i like my montane dyno

pitchpro2011
    Free Member

Just bought one of the softshells that aldi had left from the biking sale, it’s way better than any of the riding tops I own, very warm and comfortable and actually looks like the endura one. I’ve got lidl ones too but this one is the best.

orangeboy
    Free Member

Have some pearl Izumi ones
    Very good and a nice fit

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Looking for a new softshell riding jacket’ is closed to new replies.