Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Looking for a job
  • paulosoxo
    Free Member

Where’s best on the net?

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

What line of work? Graduate, qualified, experienced etc???

djglover
    Free Member

Take it you are affected by the BG cuts Paul?

saladdodger
    Free Member

if so I am sorry to hear

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Possibly. Keeping my options open!

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Monster worked for me

amt27
    Free Member

been in and out of work for the past few years, luckily been in a perm position for the last 6 months, used all the sites, applied for 100s of positions,

found both my last jobs in the local newspapers with written applications, says it all for me,

project
    Free Member

If your face fits, have releveant experience, and the right qualifications, and there is a vacancy, and the wind is blowing in the right way, then you just might get that job, no matter what media you use.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Ive not looked for a job in 11 years, I’m unsure of where to start. Lots of these recruitment sites seem full of jobs that don’t really exist!

TheBrick
    Free Member

paulosoxo – Member
    Ive not looked for a job in 11 years, I’m unsure of where to start. Lots of these recruitment sites seem full of jobs that don’t really exist!

They also seem to list every possible skill / knowledge that someone working that industry could have.

llanarthpalomino
    Free Member

Not so much on the net, but have an app on my phone called ijobs ( orange, blue and white logo), it collects jobs from all sites so you can browse them all at once. Usefull to have a laptop handy for actual aplications though. I find it very user friendly.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Half these jobs don’t even mention who you’ll be working for

Might just buy a van instead.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Looking for a job’ is closed to new replies.