Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Looking for a hardtail – any bargains
  • Hi all

I’m looking for a nice hardtail for a mate who’s just starting up MTB. Not fussed about wheel size so 26 with good kit considered. Has anyone seen any bargains? Rider is just shy of 6ft.

Cheers

ratherbeintobago

Budget?

£500 max so 2nd hand maybe best

z1ppy

Voodoo Bizango ain’t to be sniffed at, yes a it’s 29er but it can be had for a lot less than the £600 retail. Halford’s regularly does 10% off, if you sign up for the news letter, they’ll warn you when (normally a day or half day deal, so he’d need to be ready to go). Get him to join British cycling Bronze membership and get another 10% off and you around the £500 mark for a brand new bike with warranty. Or check them out on ebay, load of ppl have bought them on the cycle to work scheme, then put them almost directly on ebay, just don’t pay much more than £400

woody2000

15% off Boardman stuff today, makes the 650B comp HT £550

mike_p
    Free Member

2014 Giant Talons to be had at up to 40% off in the big Giant concept stores. If I could find a Talon 0 in my size I’d have one for that kind of deal!

eltonerino
    Free Member

I’m selling a Saracen Mantra, You could replace the fork with something decent and still have change.

batman11
    Free Member

Big savings on big savings at merlin cycles worth a look.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Looking for a hardtail – any bargains’ is closed to new replies.