Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Look what arrived today!
  • Reluctant
    Free Member

First drop in the UK of 2010 Sunns….. I'm told I'm the first dealer with stock, unless anyone knows different! 8)

zaskar
    Free Member

Any 856 frames?

Reluctant
    Free Member

Look at Jim Walker's website Zaz. That's the full range coming into the UK, I can't see anything called a 856. Which shop in Bris do you work at? (I'm a Bris ex-pat myself)

swisstony
    Free Member

they look cheap and nasty to me, I can't see many people spending over a grand on that blue and white HT?

zaskar
    Free Member

Sorry I was aiming at frame materials (Reynolds Steel cromo 856) but will take a look on that site.

I work in Half'wits part-time but it pays the bills while you're studying-can be fun but annoying sorting out all the crazy things that some staff do when you're not in. (Customers come back to complain when I'm in lol.)

grumm
    Free Member

Look nice apart from the cheap and nasty-looking paint jobs.

rOcKeTdOg

awful graphics like the bikes you get in Tesco

mudpup
    Free Member

Its French
    Don't buy it.

mojo5pro
    Free Member

Got to agree, colour scheme is awful. Look cheap.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

That SC Superlight copy looks quite nice but the others look cheapo. Subtle wins hands down for me with bikes…

mtbtomo
    Free Member

They looked good at the bike show last weekend – better than in the photos. Some of them had nicer paint jobs than the ones shown tho'

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Look like the kind of bike you could buy in a French supermarket.. Or Decathlon..

Sorry, but they do look like cheap tat.

All IMHO of course..

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Look what arrived today!’ is closed to new replies.