Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Look see what I’ve got to play with today
  • jimmy

SO commandeered the car despite potential riding plans (it was mutual, I should be studying). Her mate turns up in his car and says “Its there if you need it”. Now, define ‘need’. I’m not thinking “I need a loaf of bread from the supermarket”, more along the lines of “I need an organic, home-baked loaf of bread from that wee farm shop in the borders”.

JB405
    Free Member

Oh yes, B Roads, B Roads, B Roads!

hora
    Free Member

Stop typing and start driving!

jimmy

*i’m scared it’ll end up in a tree*

Kieran

Personally I’d be off to the EVO triangle

Daffy

T’is in a gopping colour though…best type then, you can give it back once you’ve worn out it’s tyres.

hora
    Free Member

jimmy please be my friend please! I will do anything, bum-love, menage-et-trois, upside down etc. Just as long as I get a go!

jimmy

Personally I’d be off to the EVO triangle

Thats only c.300 miles away. I’ll be there in 20 mins…

Hora – funny, thats what I’ve been saying to the owner for ages and then he hands it over for nothing. His loss.

Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

I’m in the process of deciding on an elise or an exige. I went for an impreza turbo a few years back instead of an elise and I’ve regreted ever since. I must admit, I’m not a fan of the colour of the Type 49 but quite nice to have such a limited run.
    I’ve been researching bike mounts for the above cars and the exige seems to be a no go but there are some interesting things out there for the elise.

Paul.

stratobiker
    Free Member

Elise + damp roads = 🙁

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

someone elses elise + damp roads = 🙂

firestarter
    Free Member

hora thats what his SO is up to as we type and look at the car lol 😉

jimmy

Did I mention there’s another (liberally minded kiwi) girl out with them?

Might take the Elise up there for a spot of seagulling… If Hora’s not nicked my spot already.

firestarter
    Free Member

lol 😉

MrNutt
    Free Member

hora – Member
    jimmy please be my friend please! I will do anything, bum-love, menage-et-trois, upside down etc. Just as long as I get a go!

I can confirm this to be true because for two weeks I had to endure being the proud owner of a “Hora Vase”. Basically he did a head stand in the corner of our living room, complained about “the correct water level” constantly and I swear he ate some expensive thick stemmed acanthus lillies.

Be careful what you agree to with Hora, thats all I’m saying! oh yes and the whole experience cost me a bag of coffee beans!

lovely motor by the way, why the hell arn’t you driving it!?!

jimmy

why the hell arn’t you driving it!?!

1. Scared I’ll bin it.
    2. I’ll need to go a few miles to get to some decent roads, and subsequently explain the mileage.
    3. None of the above, finishing off a section of my essay then I’m off.

jimmy

wish me luck…

MrNutt
    Free Member

don’t forget your phone (and enable the GPS?)

beej

That is my favourite Elise – love the type 49 colour scheme. Even though I promised I’d sell my existing Lotus (Elan) as I barely use it, I’d think very hard about getting a type 49 if I found one for sale.

jimmy

Back in one piece. Couldn’t find roads to do it justice and the airport was fenced off.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Look see what I’ve got to play with today’ is closed to new replies.