look mum,no hands!

Home Forum Bike Forum look mum,no hands!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • look mum,no hands!
  • leggyblonde

I popped down a few times during the TdF, as well as the occasional coffee. great place

Premier Icon rOcKeTdOg
    Subscriber

London, where is that ❓

jedi

i will do when i go into town again

indiajazz

has any body from london village been to this spot?its a great cafe,bike themed oasis near old street with all sorts of bike regalia, and even a work shop in the corner.ive popped in for a coffee a few times and a mate had a puncture mended no probs,one visit coincided with the tour and there were lots of lycra types watching it on a big screen…its got a great vibe and i throughally recommend it if you re passing.

ChunkyMTB

It's a nice place to chill and have a coffee. We often stop when we are on an urban play ride.

corroded

Incidentally, there's a book launch for Where to Ride London at LMNH tonight, all welcome:
    http://www.wheretoridelondon.co.uk/

indiajazz

mr corroded,if you work there and are the barista, ill be in this aft to claim my flat white!

corroded

Ah no, I'm friends with the publisher – but it's a great little place and a welcome addition.

Premier Icon mccann.ben
    Subscriber

Popped in a few times in the summer. Singletrack subscribers get a free cake with the first coffee, so worth keeping your card handy.
    VERY good standard of coffee too 🙂

Pauly

Great pies & salad. Been down a few times over the summer.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘look mum,no hands!’ is closed to new replies.