Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • look mum,no hands!
  • indiajazz
    Free Member

has any body from london village been to this spot?its a great cafe,bike themed oasis near old street with all sorts of bike regalia, and even a work shop in the corner.ive popped in for a coffee a few times and a mate had a puncture mended no probs,one visit coincided with the tour and there were lots of lycra types watching it on a big screen…its got a great vibe and i throughally recommend it if you re passing.

leggyblonde
    Free Member

I popped down a few times during the TdF, as well as the occasional coffee. great place

rOcKeTdOg

London, where is that ❓

jedi

i will do when i go into town again

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

It's a nice place to chill and have a coffee. We often stop when we are on an urban play ride.

corroded
    Free Member

Incidentally, there's a book launch for Where to Ride London at LMNH tonight, all welcome:
    http://www.wheretoridelondon.co.uk/

indiajazz
    Free Member

mr corroded,if you work there and are the barista, ill be in this aft to claim my flat white!

corroded
    Free Member

Ah no, I'm friends with the publisher – but it's a great little place and a welcome addition.

mccann.ben
    Free Member

Popped in a few times in the summer. Singletrack subscribers get a free cake with the first coffee, so worth keeping your card handy.
    VERY good standard of coffee too 🙂

Pauly

Great pies & salad. Been down a few times over the summer.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘look mum,no hands!’ is closed to new replies.