Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Longevity of the airbike p7 lights
  • gravitydroppersrock
    Free Member

who has one, how much use, any problems?

Stoner
    Free Member

Havent used mine much since its got so light in the evenings but it’s holding up well.

Only minor failure has been the rubber o-ring in the mid body that acts as a seal where the bezel and body screw together has perished and died very quickly. Easy to replace though.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Might wanna look at the £50 DX lights before you splash out any cash on a diff light.

gravitydroppersrock
    Free Member

i am trying not to get drawn into the dx lights as they are probably a cas eof buy cheap buy twice

aphex_2k
    Free Member

hey it’s your cash.

AJH68
    Free Member

I have one, hadn’t used it very much but had to send it back as it kept selecting its own setting which was very annoying. They replaced the dodgy part and again not used it much but it survived MM at the weekend with no trouble.

snowslave

Had mine since last summer, used at least once per week whatever the weather, often in gritty peak district/s pennnes conditions. No probs at all here. Great bit of kit.

phinbob

What Snowslave said.

Had mine all through last Autumn/Winter – no problems.

saladdodger
    Free Member

gravitydroppersrock – Member
    i am trying not to get drawn into the dx lights as they are probably a cas eof buy cheap buy twice

some folk have had issues with hope and exposure leds sorry but the DX stuff aint bad I have 2 p7 torch’s and the “bastid” bike light and I am very happy

Still it’s your money at the end of the day

trickydisco
    Free Member

same as snowslave. Bought a set when on one 1st brought them in. Pretty much used them every week since then.. no problems

Northwind

“i am trying not to get drawn into the dx lights as they are probably a cas eof buy cheap buy twice”

A mate of mine just did buy expensive, buy twice- he got a set of Ayups just before I got my 2 DX torches, now he’s getting one of the torches to back up the ayups 😉 I’ve not used the new DX light so can’t give a recommendation either way but the torches have proved impressive and reliable, and the word of mouth on these (apart from that from people who set out to criticise them) has been good.

druidh
    Free Member

I got the first set posted out from On One and it’s performed faultlessly. I could do with a nice spot to match it though.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Longevity of the airbike p7 lights’ is closed to new replies.