Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Long shot! Team member needed for Bristol bike fest 4 man, 12 hour team
  • grimtech
    Free Member

We have had a drop out from our half serious 4 man 12 hour team on Saturday. 3 guys now not looking forward to the extra laps! Anyone looking for a free entry (£30 ticket) to ride and make up our team?

roblerner
    Free Member

Could be interested, what time does it start?

grimtech
    Free Member

Starts 9am. Guessing at 30-ish minute laps so our prospective 4th team member would be on stage at 10:30 ish.

Any good to you?

roblerner
    Free Member

That's ok, just checking it didn't start at 7/8am! I've been in Bristol for 6 years but never managed a bikefest – guess now's a good time to start.

What time would I need to turn up (guessing I need to come to registration/briefing)? I'd be on a singlespeed, but could probably manage some 30min laps (maybe not for 12 hours though).

Email in profile, send me the details of where I need to be and when, and a phone number maybe?

grimtech
    Free Member

Email sent. cheers!

alexpalacefan

Good luck to the four of you, weather looks nice.

APF

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Long shot! Team member needed for Bristol bike fest 4 man, 12 hour team’ is closed to new replies.

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.