Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Long-shot request- for race footage from Glentress races
  • Northwind

Long story short, I’m bodging together a riding/digging vid to plug the Trailfairies a bit, and just storyboarding it with the song I like for it, realised it’d be absolutely perfect if I had a wee bit of footage of the pros on some of the trailfairy trails- zoom or bust, broon troot, pie run, mushroom pie, five year plan, B side. Ideally EWS tbh but other events’d be grand too. Also anything of some of those really cool kids races on either the wholly fairytrails or ones we’ve shovelled at. Basically a big willy-waving “Look what we did” 😆

(there’s proper/corporate video out there but I really don’t want to get too into that, this is a strictly half-assed job! I’ll see if Tweedlove have anything they’ll let me use too but amateur is probably better)

Cheers!

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

You could ask on the OETKB Facebook page. Some of the dads on there are also involved with the kids clubs down there and I sometimes see footage from the kids races.

Northwind

Doesn’t seem right to use OETKB for anything useful 😆 Good idea though, I’ll do that- cheers!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

If you don’t want to soil the page you could DM Jamie.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Long-shot request- for race footage from Glentress races’ is closed to new replies.