Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Long shot…. I’ve lost my Exposure Joystick in Peebles car park/Glentress
  • tenacious_doug
    Free Member

Very long shot, but I seem to have lost a black Exposure Joystick during last nights ride.

We parked in the big car park on Edinburgh road and I’m fairly certain it must have fallen out my pocket/bag after the ride in the car park. If anyone happens to be in the car park in the next couple of days and happens to spot it, please let me know! We were parked by the hedge beside the main road.

joshvegas
    Free Member

I will go and take a look. Bus park end or the garage end

joshvegas
    Free Member

Had a quick scan couldn’t see anything but its pretty full at themoment. If i am passing later i will have another Swatch.

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

Thanks Josh, have reported to the local police too in case it gets handed in as lost property.

kcal

I guess a trawl round any bike shops locally might be worth doing, if haven’t done already, and any Tweed Valley local FB page(s).

joshvegas
    Free Member

Could you narrow it down further doug? Its quite a long stretch, i am quite happy to peak under cars etc but i’ll look a proper rocket doing 30cars!

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

Ha! Directly opposite Station Bank
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/ej39qgGQZKsiRUUy8
    Thanks again!

mudmuncher

Another long shot, but I suppose you’ve looked down the side/under your car seat. I’ve lost a few things over the years that have rolled out of my pocket under the car seat.

joshvegas
    Free Member

I took another look earlier. Its not there i’m afraid and i’m pretty sure it wasn’t yesterday as i recognised the nicely packed nappy in that vicinity.

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

Thanks again joshvegas. Car has been turned upside down this weekend so I think I can consider it well and truly lost!

reluctantjumper

You’ll do the same as I did:

Lost my Axis light one day. Hunted high and low for it. Bought replacement light and took it out on it’s maiden voyage. As I unpacked and put everything away I went to put the new light in the cupboard where I keep electronic gadgets. Put new light in the vacant space from the lost light only to see something dangling off the rear of the shelf. Yep, the old Axis light hanging by it’s charge cable.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Long shot…. I’ve lost my Exposure Joystick in Peebles car park/Glentress’ is closed to new replies.