Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Long shot: £50 off £100 spend CRC voucher wanted
  • robarnold
    Free Member

Anybody? Great STW karma coming your way if anyone can donate one. Cheers

scaredypants

😯

does such a thing exist ?

baggsy me if there are 2 around !

dantsw13

Scaredypants – you need someone who has just spent £100 at CRC, chosen to use the XMAS50 code to get this offer, instead of the other £15 off offer, who then choses not to spend another £100 to use their new voucher.

IMHO, only people who are intending making another purchase will use this code, as there are other direct discount codes available otherwise.

So really, you are looking for someone who has changed their mind on the second purchase.

Ive just used this – X0 crank reduced to £199, used the voucher for a Hope Ceramic Hub effectively for £30!!!!!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    cynic-al
    Free Member

As the code is the invoice no. from the first order I am guessing crc will check it against the purchaser…

robarnold
    Free Member

Bump.

Anybody?

crispybacon
    Free Member

ygm 🙂

robarnold
    Free Member

Crispy bacon: cheers for the email, but not quite what I was after unfortunately. I’m aware of the deals that are available through CRC at the mo, but what I need is someone to have already spent £100 and to have opted for the ‘xmas50’ option rather than the ‘UK15’ immediate discount.

So if there’s someone out there who has a discount code for £50 off your next £100 quid spend and isn’t going to use it then there’ll be mega positive karma for you if you are able to donate it.

Email in profile

Cheers very much

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Long shot: £50 off £100 spend CRC voucher wanted’ is closed to new replies.