londoners….help a northerner

Home Forum Chat Forum londoners….help a northerner

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • londoners….help a northerner
  • Losidan

Couple of weeks I’m down in London. Normally for my usual bi monthly trip down that is fine since it is just onto the tube at kings cross and get off at vauxhall on the Victoria line.

Next time I’m down for an away day and team nosh. The meal is in Covent Garden. How do I get back to kings cross from there? Generally I just need a zone one tube ticket when I am booking train/tube tickets. Will zone one cover me for covent Garden too?

Thanks ahead

Premier Icon nano
    Subscriber

Zone 1 ticket is fine for CG to Kings X

Piccadilly Line from CG or Leicester Sq or Holborn (they are all pretty close depending on where you are eating around CG) to Kings X

SO your in london for a usual bi monthly trip and you are having a team nosh and you want to know if zone one will cover you…

Sorry couldn’t resist

wiggles

bi monthly or monthly bi trip ?

enfht

Stand in any of the adjacent meadows and I’m sure the first passing horse and cart heading to Kings Cross will gladly give you a lift. Only advice I have is just don’t speak ill of the King.

Premier Icon NZCol
    Subscriber

I would walk normally as its not very far from memoery, maybe 25 minutes ?

this post still has plenty left…

5thElefant

Taxi. So much less hassle.

Ro5ey

Remember to use the stairs at CGarden tube the lifts are rubbish.

Remember to use the stairs at CGarden tube the lifts are rubbish.

Sound advice there.
    Also, if you need to get from the Garden to Leicester Square, make sure you take the Tube. It’s a hell of a walk.

Also, if you need to get from the Garden to Leicester Square, make sure you take the Tube. It’s a hell of a walk.

Again sound advice from the Cptn its a long way so be sure to let someone know you’re movements and if you’ve not arrived in the allotted time a search party can be deployed.

Who is Zone one and what will they cover you in ?

Is that your stage name “Thanks ahead” ?

Does your wife/husband/partner know you go to these Bi monthly trips?

Sniggering…

Premier Icon scaled
    Subscriber

Get an oyster card, set it to auto top up.

Premier Icon sandwicheater
    Subscriber

Borris bike, they is ace.

Dickyboy

make sure you are well covered if you intend entering kings cross the back way

Premier Icon chakaping
    Subscriber

make sure you are well covered if you intend entering kings cross the back way

I’d actually suggest taking care of the “bi” part of your trip while in Vauxhall instead tbh.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘londoners….help a northerner’ is closed to new replies.