london to brighton offroad

Home Forum Chat Forum london to brighton offroad

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • london to brighton offroad
  • jakeg1

Is anyone from west sussex heading up on sat for the l2b?? Im unsure as of how im getting up to richmond atm! Looking to see if anyone has a spare slot on the bike rack/seat in the car 😉

trevron73

I’m heading on the train ,there are 5 trains leaving around 6am to London , get off at Clapham Junction and its a nice 5 k warm up ride to the start, leaving my car in secure storage at the finish. I am so hoping for no rain ???

jakeg1

Yer think i getting a train from 3 bridges at half 6 now!! Closest station is putney i believe so probs gunna head there and ride down to the uni

What tyres are you guys running? I did it last year and it was bone dry. I want to go for my usual fast rolling summer tyres, but don’t want to get caught out if it’s muddy.

jakeg1

I got hutchinson toro 2.35’s they are quite quick rolling and good grip if its wet! Rode the downs link on sunday and averaged 12.5mph, took just under 3 hours for 37 miles so ill be sticking with those (+ i dont have any others lol)

manitou

rode it last year, tyres were S-Works Fast Trax.. rolled well.. conditions were dry though

andymc06

2.2 Racing Ralphs at highish psi (probably 40 rear 35 front). Forecast looks good so far………

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘london to brighton offroad’ is closed to new replies.