Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • London parking for 19th. Cheeky ask :-)
  • CHB

Hi,three of us are planning to drive down from Leeds to London next week for the anti-Brexit rally.
    Wondered if any kind soul on here would be able to provide a parking space somewhere near a tube station? We can bring Yorkshire craft ales or an Eccles cake as a thank you.

zippykona

Why restrict yourself to a tube station?

The overground will get you into town just as quick. You can park on yellow lines in Cheam on a saturday within 2 minutes of the station.

There must be similar stations in North London.

escrs
    Free Member

Try looking on https://www.yourparkingspace.co.uk/london-parking-spaces-and-garages-to-rent?gclid=CjwKCAjwlovtBRBrEiwAG3XJ-4Go_Bnt9Z6SsCcp9ojLb7fhT_ozh1HfLcpA86wuWbduGA2mptRsghoCNMwQAvD_BwE

I use it all the time when visiting London, you can book someones driveway for the day for under a tenner, So that’s £3.33 each, i know northerners are known to be tight (I’m a tight Southerner, Grandad was Scottish so its in the blood!) but that’s a bloody good price for London parking

CHB

Not restricting myself, just not familiar with options in London.

IdleJon

There’s free on-street parking in Hammersmith on the weekends, in the streets opposite the hospital. It’s a few minutes walk to the tube.

pondo

We parked at (I think) Ruislip West to catch the tube on the last march, prolly do the same again. 🙂

houndlegs
    Free Member

bang it up on the pavement somewhere, job done 🙂

Ro5ey
    Free Member

19th is a Sunday … so get as close to the demo as you dare and leave the motor on a single yellow line.

Good luck

Drac

bang it up on the pavement somewhere, job done

Then post TJ the photos.

StuF

We usually park at Finchley central, just off the bottom of the m1, it’s only about £5 for all day parking and the tube straight in

CHB

Fab. Even to a miserly Yorkshireman, a fiver (or less) to park is OK. 🙂

jairaj

You also have https://www.justpark.com which is much the same as the link posts a few posts up.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘London parking for 19th. Cheeky ask :-)’ is closed to new replies.