Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • London Bike Show…. Worth it for a mountain biker?
  • choppersquad
    Free Member

Hi all. After seeing an ad for the London Bike Show I was just wondering what the general split between road riding and mountain biking is like there?
    The last time I went (years ago at Earls Court) there was a lot more mountain bike stuff because the Olympics and subsequent roadie boom hadn’t happened yet.
    Is there likely to be enough to keep a mountain biker happy for the day?
    Also had a code for an £11 ticket but can’t see where to put it in. Anyone had more luck than me?

ta11pau1

Yes and no – there’ll be a few MTB manufacturers there, but if none of the brands are there that you want to look at, then it won’t be great.

Bike Show Brands

cookeaa

Surely you can gauge your interest level from https://thelondonbikeshow.co.uk/exhibitors?

It’s a bike show, there will be bikes, beyond that I doubt the organisers are too worried about satisfying all the tribes…

ElVino

I might pop along to see the Canyon and Vitus bikes in the flesh. Interested in a new 29er hardtail and I seem to be annoyingly between sizes.

calv145
    Free Member

I went last year and safe to say I won’t be going again…..unless I become a triathlete

Rubber_Buccaneer

Also had a code for an £11 ticket but can’t see where to put it in

I used GO11 and stuck it in the box at the top of the ‘Book Tickets’ page under ‘Choose Tickets’ in the box that says ‘Enter code here’

I’d have taken a screenshot but posting a pic on here is just a little too much hassle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘London Bike Show…. Worth it for a mountain biker?’ is closed to new replies.