Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Loco tuning still trading ?
  • shredder
    Free Member

What happened to Loco site seems down he was also quite often on here I think.

smurf
    Free Member

I hope so – they did a great job on my forks!

smurf
    Free Member

I hope so – they did a great job on my forks!

psycorp
    Free Member

Website has been offline for a while.

cokie

Loco hasn’t posted on here for a while.
    Hope all is well for them.

legend
    Free Member

He’s on a sabbatical I believe, looking after his wee one

mboy
    Free Member

He’s good, but he’s wound the business up. Young kids and his wife being the main bread winner meant he reassessed his priorities. Hes kept some of his kit and keeps his hand in from time to time he says but he’s definitely not trading right now. He’s even lost weight (or he had a few months ago) and (nearly) did Bonty 24/12 Solo back in July!

Has been actively sending customers the way of J-Tech, if that helps for those of you looking to get your suspension serviced.

He doesn’t come on here very often either, I’ll let him know you lot care stil! 😉

mboy
    Free Member

Actually technically he’s still trading but on a very reduced level…

He says email him on info@locotuning.co.uk if you need anything…

wrecker
    Free Member

Good on him, and great to see his priorities are straight. Nice bloke.

Scamper
    Free Member

J-tech on the Welsh/Shropshire border, offers a great service.

prawny

Fair play to Loco, wishing him well and looking forward to seeing him back on here and trading when he’s good and ready.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

slickandslide if your around Cheshire way, top notch and fast turnaround too

LAT

I just got my shock and post back today. He did my forks in the summer. Happy with the work. I’ve always contact him by email at the address mboy posted above.

honourablegeorge

Living the dream, good luck to him

LoCo
    Free Member

Evening, thanks for the kind words, I am still trading of a fashion although working elsewhere too while looking after the children.
    Best to contact me on info@locotuning.co.uk or via the Loco FB page if you need any Rockshox or Fox stuff doing.
    Have a good Christmas, Cheers Simon. 😛

granny_ring

Good to know you’re still able to work your magic Simon 🙂
    Have a good one.

Saccades
    Free Member

He’s even lost weight (or he had a few months ago) and (nearly) did Bonty 24/12 Solo back in July!

He was camped opposite me, he did at least 5 laps that I saw and seeing as I was doing Torchbearer and missed a few I reckon he was in double figures.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Loco tuning still trading ?’ is closed to new replies.