Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • LoCo Tuning !!
  • rob110
    Free Member

Hi

This is well over due (sorry been busy and just darn forgot)

I brought some fork off the classified area of this site and after a trip to Scotland where we were riding the 7 staines i realised all was not well with the forks. i had been sold a lemon.

The seller would not help me so i contacted LoCo tuning after reading good reviews off this forum.

I explained what had happened and Simon from Loco felt bad about what had happened to me and i explained what was wrong with the forks.

He said, send them to me and i will take a look for you.

I sent them off and hoped for the best.

Later that week i had a phone call from simon, Ive taken your forks apart, changed all the oils, cleaned the seals, replaced a seal at the bottom, greased the spring, fixed the dodgy u-turn adjuster and there was too much oil in the damping leg which was the problem.

I wont tell you how much he charged me because if he did this everyday he would not make a living, but it was a token gesture amount plus the return postage.

Absolute bargain of the century and the forks feel and ride fantastic.

Even got a free magazine in the packaging.

I cannot recommend him enough, all my forks and shocks are going there from now on.

What a jolly nice bloke and top workmanship too !

dirtyboy

Yup si is a solid bloke 🙂

PJM1974
    Free Member

Thirded

Thanks Si for sorting the PUSHed Float for my old Enduro. It feels ace now!

greeble
    Free Member

brought some fork

🙄

where did you bring this plural singular from?

Andy

Good to hear this as he has my RP23 in for a service at the moment on the strength of the feedback on here 😀

foxyrider
    Free Member

Bloody nice bloke – Turn around is quick and I know he has an attention for detail 🙂

teamslug
    Free Member

+1 from me. Straight forward and great job at a great price…all you ask for. Hope he goes from strength to strength

bigyinn
    Free Member

Well done Loco.

Rob110 name and shame the seller too!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘LoCo Tuning !!’ is closed to new replies.