Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Lockdown Rave
  • Premier Icon cowolter
    Free Member

I miss ABGT250 Seven Lions & Jason Ross
    It was beyond amazing. Everyone there was a fan of anjuna everything. The movie night, the main night, the deep set. Camping.. Having people walk by and say hi. The loving vibes.

Premier Icon eskay

@sofaboy73 – That Sasha tape is such an all time classic.

I remember queuing at Lakota once to see him but never got in.

Did get to seen him at universe though.

Still some of my favourite sounds were from DiY, Circus Warp and Spiral Tribe because they all put on absolutely mental free parties.

Saturday nights were always calling the spiral tribe number from a phone box or meeting in a service station waiting for some info and then heading off to a party.

Bank holidays were the best because the news always told you where the ‘new age travellers’ had pitched up for an all weekend rave!

Some of the DiY and Spiral mixes from Castle moreton are my favourites because it was such a momentous turning point in popular culture and me and mates were there for 4 heavy days.
    We never realised at the time that we were in a real moment in history.

The following week we met in Stroud to protest against the arrests and then onto a party on cleeve hill (if memory serves me).

Amazing times and probably never to be repeated. The tracking technology wasn’t a thing back then so it was a real game of cat and mouse and more often than not the mouse won.

Premier Icon chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Astrix and Space

Cloud Nine

Free Member

Something for the weekend.

Premier Icon sirromj

Just came across this released last year… fits other than release date

Premier Icon fluided
    Free Member

Premier Icon fluided
    Free Member

Free Member

Narrow Minds eh….

Premier Icon somafunk

Been enjoying working my way through this thread, the tunes have brought back lots of happy memories which is surprising considering the altered states I used to get into, cheers all.

Heres something from Joris Voorn, A live session from his studio with Roland TB-303, TR-909, MC-202, JD-990 + FX, way too short at 10mins but well worth watching/listening to

Premier Icon eskay

I would love a 303

Premier Icon stanfree
    Free Member

DJ Rap

One of the best sets I ever saw at a rave at the Rezerection probably in 91 , then just discovered she is on youtube and still utterly gorgeous.

Also listened to great Nightmares on wax and Peggy Gou boiler rooms. Have spent hours on my sons Numarks this lockdown and really enjoyed it , mixing is a bit train wreck at times and get worse the more I drink but hey ho.

Free Member

A bit of flange and a spelling error

Premier Icon sirromj

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.