Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Location location last night
  • hora
    Free Member

That girl needed a slap

tinker-belle
    Free Member

They seem have to found the most difficult couples for this series, add that to a pregnant Kirsty and it makes for painful viewing.

HTTP404
    Free Member

timewasters.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Seems it’s gone down the same old formulaic route as lots of other shows i.e. it’s more "interesting" if you have difficult or clueless eejits on there…smae happened with wife swap (though an insider tells me WS is now taking a different approach), holiday swap etc.

Phil and Kirsty’s chemistry is still fun but it’s rare that I don’t develop an immediate dislike for whatever couple is on there these days.

london_lady
    Free Member

They needed a huge slap especially when they turned their noses up at a house on first look because they thought that there were too many houses in the street (!!quiet leafy surburban street!!) but were then more than happy to live on a really busy road.
    The most entertaining part was Kirsty’s barbed comments about the woman.
    I wish that I had watched Ice Road Truckers instead.

caledonia
    Free Member

She was either Bi-polar or on medication.
    Couldn’t believe the swing in her decisions.
    Mind you – He was a wet fish for no standin up to her.

Kirsty was classic – she was gonna slap her.

hora
    Free Member

I thought the barbed-comments were hilarious, especially the one about ‘who wears the trousers’.

Their thinking was atad off though- she was like a scatter-gun with what she wanted.

Kirsty’s rant in the kitchen was class!

5thElefant
    Free Member

She was either Bi-polar or on medication.

Are you a monk? Or have you been part of a long term all male polar mission?

She’s a completely normal woman.

aP
    Free Member

I wished I’d watched Ice Road truckers as well, but I didn’t get the chance 😐

Surfr
    Free Member

This sounds like the one which was on last week and had it’s own thread on here? Blonde looked like Kelly Osbourne and her henpecked partner?

coffeeking
    Free Member

we know who wears the trousers at aP’s

hora
    Free Member

5thElefant – shes normal? She had a firm idea of what she wanted which swung wildly from house to house. You could tell both presenters were at the end of their tethers. The couple from the week before were saints compared IMO.

Remember, they wanted (ideally) a house that was set back from the road, in a quite, wide leafy suburb with prospects to renovate and extend the rear.

Then they went away and chose themselves a house that was 50k over the top of their budget, on a busy road with a tiny kitchen in a house that was already finished. They offered 50k under! No wonder Kirsty let her temper slip.

I watched a bit of Icetruckers- it wasnt good- I turned over from that.

twosheds
    Free Member

I made the mistake of watching Ice Road Truckers. It really is a load of pants but, somethink keeps making you watch it. I think its the hope that the ice cracks and one of the big fat truckers sinks out of sight.

aP
    Free Member

…but fortunately there was a Steven Seagal film on afterwards

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Relocation Relocation is always the **** same, they either end up with nothing or just one house not two as the actual format suggests.

The people who appear on the programme are attention whoaring annoying **** at best.

jojoA1
    Free Member

Spoiled and attention seeking woman, not at all a representative of our gender. I predict they will be divorced and skint in a few years.

aP
    Free Member

Since that was filmed last summer she’s probably been citibank downshifted.

MoreCashThanDash

Struck me as a bright and successful young woman who had always been able to get exactly what she wanted no matter how difficult she was being, and had finally been brought into the real world.

I was actually hoping she had been "downsized" – I’d pay to have watched that!

When he sees that programme and how wet he was, he must be hiding from his colleagues at work today!

hora
    Free Member

Would you though? (I would)

clunker

I left the wife watching it, ran a bath and read latest mag :mrgreen:

white101

A few years back I saw an episode and when the young couple were stood at the bottom of a fairly decent garden looking back at the house the girl piped up "oh look? its semi detached on one end!"

Anybody see that episode of house in the sun thing with Jermaine Defoe’s ex girl friend, she was going round loads of million pound pads and kept going on about the funny wallpaper when the presenter head in hands replied "it marble, there wall tiles"

Priceless

brakes
    Free Member

she was clearly Daddy’s little girl with her big brown eyes, nodding at her husband when asking him a questions = manipulative little shrew
    to be fair to him he did well to bag her and is probably happy being downtrodden… until today when he went into work and got a slating from his colleagues about being a pathetic doormat

MoreCashThanDash

No, hora, I wouldn’t – she’d tell you she wanted one thing and then just as you got started she’d want something else…..

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Location location last night’ is closed to new replies.