loads of quite a few things!

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale loads of quite a few things!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • loads of quite a few things!
  • Premier Icon IamSam
    Subscriber

YGM

i hope

sam

Daveyc

Hi all
    XT 9 speed shifters, rear mech, front mech , the chain and sprockets Im not sure of their model (certainly the Cassette is not Xt) all came from the same bike and very little use. £60 £70
    Evans Bike bag, does what says on the tin, no wheel bags just the large case, this is the model with 2 rollers on for ease of transporting. £30 collected only
    Sumo Air compressor 50l oil free (I think!). I’ve never used this or turned it on ( I will do though to check it works) Super bargain at £60 collected
    Basic and well used cycle stand, the type that the bike sits on top of, it’s great for leaving in the back of the car and using when needed. I will post another photo of it set up later. £20 collected
    Camel back madness 7 bladders and 4 bags, 1 of the bags and bladders is the bum bag type. Give them a good clean. £20 £30
    Giro Havoc small, never crashed and just gathering dust £10 £15
    Bell Childrens helmet £5 £10
    Camel back (1 bladder and 1 rucksack) I remember paying about £80 for this! £15 £20
    Manfrotto white tripod and camera carry case nice condition for both items £40 £45
    Lowe alpine contour mountain 45l , photo makes it look terrible, but it is more dusty than anything. Great rucksack £10 £16
    FSA carbon bar ends, I have never seen these in LBS’s I think they might be rip offs but they look good £3 £6
    Retro headset £2 £6
    X7 rear mech hardly used £15 £20
    Power breathe, train your lungs complete and clean! £8 £13
    FSA riser carbon (not oversize) and scott stem £15 £20
    Truvativ Noir world cup straight bars , good condition cut down as per the photos and a little rubbing on the truvativ logo. £25 £30
    Mavic SLR rear wheel with broken spoke and this is not repairable, all the other spokes in tact and the rear hub is very smooth. Front wheel is in good condition not quite as smooth as the front but super fast and light includes the maxxis USt that is in the photo. Offers and I would prefer collection on these.
    Rear wheel withHope hub mavic 717 and Nobby Nic with loads of tread on it. Good condition no qr
    £60 £70
    Rear bontrager race lite tubeless ready wheel £25 £32

Go pro Hero 3 white edition full set up including chest harness, 32gb mem card, extra battery , hand grip and extension pole, in car charger, handlebar mount and others that you can see in the photo,
    First class order £170 £180
    Rear black hope qr £7 £10
    Pair of red hope qr nicely scratched and ready for use £15 £18
    Fox shock pump £8 £13
    SLX front mech £3 £8
    Bontrager saddle £5 £10
    Scott saddle with scuff £2 £6
    Preccia womens saddle £2 £6
    XT 9 speed chainset and BB excellent condition, no photo as it is on a bike in bike shop. Top condition , minimal wear anywhere. £65 £75
    If there are 2 prices, the first is collected from Surbiton (south west London), I can meet you at the Station if it helps. The second is the posted price. I was shocked how much postage is now after sending a couple of items recently. I think the prices are quite accurate (but guesses)
    Some items are collection only.
    I have bought and sold on here so be rest assured, I will accept paypal but you will have to cover the fees. I prefer paypal gift. In the first instance I will say prices are fixed (except for the SLR wheels). I will combine postage costs for multiple purchases.
    I will check here regularly but email me on @yahoo.com">davecharlton68@yahoo.com
    I will update as is possible and I will treat everyone on first come first served, so that is email and also the forum here.
    I don’t want to split items just yet either.
    Pics of all itmes (except xt chainset) at http://www.flickr.com/photos/70387898@N04/

Daveyc

All email s replied to, except for the camelbak photo requests. I will do this in the morning. My squash game went to 5 And I’m super tired.

Daveyc

All email s replied to, except for the camelbak photo requests. I will do this in the morning. My squash game went to 5 And I’m super tired now.

Daveyc

job lot camelbaks sold
    SLX front mech sold

iBaa

Hi,

Did you get my email ref the Go Pro?

redstripe

hi, still got the xt shifters, would you sell them without other stuff if yes? ta
    bigbikebash at ukyouth dot org

Daveyc

Sam, wheel sent today
    Slx front mech sent.
    Camelbak job lot sent.

I will give it another day or so until splitting xt stuff.

worksok

YGM re lowe alpine rucksack

iBaa

Payment sent for Go Pro 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘loads of quite a few things!’ is closed to new replies.