Loads Of Bars i.e. Easton Havoc Carbon and Contintental Rubber Queen BC For Sale

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Loads Of Bars i.e. Easton Havoc Carbon and Contintental Rubber Queen BC For Sale

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Loads Of Bars i.e. Easton Havoc Carbon and Contintental Rubber Queen BC For Sale
  • pbooker1995

Have loads of bars to sell so here goes.

All prices are posted within the UK.

I am open to offers on everything and will do deals if you want more than one.

Firstly, A Continental Rubber Queen 2.4 UST Tubeless Black Chili. Has been used on the front. Around 80% left. £30 posted.

Easton Havoc Carbon 750mm Bars. 20mm Rise with 9 degree backsweep. Lovely bars. Few marks as shown in photos. £65 posted

Easton Monkey Bar EA50. 685mm Wide with 20mm rise. Few marks underneath where the grips will be, otherwise perfect. £23 posted

Funn Fatboy Bars. Cut to around 695mm. 30mm rise i think. Good condition. Hardly any use.

Funn Fatboy Slim handlebars. Used, but loads of life left. 710mm wide with 30mm rise. £17 posted

Orange Supercross Bars. Great Condition. Around 700mm with around 20mm rise. £15 posted.

Neil_Bolton

Hi mate, YGM re the bars and RQ.

Cheers, Neil

pbooker1995

Easton Carbon bars SOLD!

pbooker1995

Easton Carbon bars SOLD!

Premier Icon mrh86
    Subscriber

12 posted for the orange bars?

email: martyn(at)mrh86(dot)co(dot)uk

pbooker1995

Have mailed you mrh86

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Loads Of Bars i.e. Easton Havoc Carbon and Contintental Rubber Queen BC For Sale’ is closed to new replies.