Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Llandegla's new(ish) stuff – love it
  • amodicumofgnar

Finally made it over – go ride its brilliant. Still cant get me head round the parallel universe qualifier and have added the drop onto b-line to the balk list but the rest is just awesome even for a wheels down rider like me.

Might have to watch the Neil Donoghue video again to see how its meant to be done – in my dreams.

Telemaster18
    Free Member

Great fun isn’t it! Do you not think the end drags a bit? I prefer the old end to be fair for a full on thrash to the finish.

amodicumofgnar

I liked the old blast but can put up with the climbing on the new one for what you get in return. I did mince the falling left hander after the bridge and before that big carving fall across the scree I’ll get that sorted next trip. Had a few whooo thats quite big moments but main thing is I can blast it without flying or excessive fear breaking. What did catch me out was one of the swoops near the end of the last section – quite cut up with braking bumps for something so new.

Handn’t noticed the woodwork in the skills area before – is that new?

Telemaster18
    Free Member

Yeh, it allows most people to have fun on it without limiting people who want to jump etc. My first time at llandegla last week for about a year or so, so it was all new to me too. Yes the boardwalky bits in the skills were newish too. I think i’ll do the old end next time when I get to the reservoir bit. All good!

I_Ache
    Free Member

Really looking forward to doing this on Saturday morning. Not been before and have been trying to go for the past 3 years. Looks like we chose a good time.

Telemaster18
    Free Member

Yup, it’s dry and fast at the moment! The first red section is a bit worn but there are some good bits on it. Depends what you like i suppose

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Llandegla's new(ish) stuff – love it’ is closed to new replies.