Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • llandegla
  • peachos
    Free Member

i'm not going to ask you how good you think it is so don't worry!

was down there yesterday and spotted lots of the new stuff they have been busy building and it looks ace! they've got a skills park with individual lines of berms, drops & jumps; a pump track; a few other jump sections dotted around the main black/red loop; a new red section that's already open; and the best bit is that they have plans to shortly close off the last (boring) section to construct a new freeride park.

looks like oneplanetadventure have been very busy and i for one will be heading back there as soon as it's all open! the pump track in particular looks like great fun.

fozzybear
    Free Member

are they all open, i'm off to go play there this weekend with my lovely GF.. as we are in mourning for missing the alps so thought an average trail centre would cheer us up.. ?

steveh

Fozzy no not yet. Should be soon, prob september last time i checked.

peachos
    Free Member

sooner than that steve. the chap i was chatting with said they are all pretty much good to go – just waiting for h&s to come and greenflag it. just needs signage and a couple of finishing touches by the looks of things. not this weekend though fozzybear i'm afraid.

fozzybear
    Free Member

bahhhh :< thanks guys

ozzo
    Free Member

I can't see how the heck Llandegla can EVER make up for not going to the alps – in fact ANY trail centre. I would have thought more natural stuff in proper hills would be better?

fozzybear
    Free Member

ozzo we just got back, my sarcasm doesn't come over well in txt form 🙂

peachos
    Free Member

wondered how long before someone slagged it off 🙄

fozzybear
    Free Member

not slagging it off..(to many people do that here already without riding it) wrong end of the stick.

reality is we just returned from a week of Alps singletrack and DH.. we are in mourning 🙂 sorry but no where can compare against that.. LLandegla is a bit of fun, we like it.

we did training up there a few weeks back, if we didn't like the place i would have gone elsewhere. 🙂

cxi
    Free Member

Which bit of the "last (boring) section" is going? The singletrack that loops round and takes the bridge over the blue?

fozzybear
    Free Member

yes i believe so cxi.

LMT
    Free Member

Worth a visit in september!! fozzy i found where your lurking!! lol

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Fozz, . . . you should have hung around for another week and become part of the growing casualty list!!

fozzybear
    Free Member

kinda lurking lee yer 🙂

keith my spy's said you did well for a first visit 😉 but fighting with road signs is not recommending.. specially french ones 😈

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘llandegla’ is closed to new replies.