Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • llandegla red rouote
  • crasher
    Free Member

How long does it take to get round roughly?

snowslave

a bit longer than smoothly. Arf, sorry. Couple of hours, v roughly.

jackthedog
    Free Member

Couple of hours? Blimey, is the red route longer than the black? Eiter that or we must have missed out a lot of the route when we went :o/

fbk
    Free Member

Nah – red route = just over an hour….although I'm sure someone will be along shortly to say they can do it in 10 mins on a SS!

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Bloody hours with 5 punctures.!

jackthedog
    Free Member

Thank god for that, I was beginning to think we'd driven to bleedin wrexham and then missed half the trails!

fatboyjon

9 minutes on a ss with 6 punctures.

barca
    Free Member

Jon – I've just checked your website. Congratulations to all. A girl….you'll be for it for the next 21 years 🙂
    Did that Lezyne Wallet ever turn up? I'll call in.
    Steve

fivespot
    Free Member

crasher…anywhere between 50mins to 1.5 hrs. I'm 49, the wrong side of 14 stone, riding a coil sprung Hustler weighing about 32 lbs, aand I can get round in an hour. So if your younger,fitter,faster on a lighter bike, you should crack it in 40 mins 😉

Mugboo

Depends if you doze off half way round..

Jeezus – some of you lot must be the ones who look like they are having absolutely no fun trying to get round in as little time as possible.

Usually takes us a couple of hours, maybe a bit more – we do one of the black sections twice though.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Around 1hr 15 is the quickest I've done it when I timed myself once 😀

Don't worry about times, some people just bimble up the climbs others thrash up them like it's their last ride ever, thats the bit tha determines how quick you get round the whole lot

Rorschach
    Free Member

48 minutes on a ss with no punctures

bakey

About an hour; not hammering it

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘llandegla red rouote’ is closed to new replies.