Living is complicated.

Home Forum Chat Forum Living is complicated.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Living is complicated.
  • Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

Life loves to try us.

Best wishes to your family.

cfinnimore

Cheers Drac! We’re all a positive bunch and her side have God/faith on their side whereas I have humanity. Faith wins at times like this.

Conversely, other people’s shit is even worse-coping thread- so at times like this we are thankful for our lot.

tang

Flipping hell, sounds really tough. We had a 2 year period recently that was one bad news after another. Hang in there and cut yourself plenty of slack. All the best.

skeetsgb

ive been feeling sorry for myself all day, been a right miserable bastid. but reading that puts things into perspective op.

cfinnimore

This year, Mrs. C has had breast cancer at 27, my dad has had his heartbeat reset, her brothers appendix exploded and now her sister in law has bowel cancer at 28. Her dad is having a triple bypass in the Autumn and I have an MRI tomorrow to see if my knee needs keyhole surgery at 26.

Don’t sweat the small stuff, there isn’t enough time. Love people, have compassion.

Lots of “it’s not fair” going around at the moment.

Life never is.

Don’t sweat the small stuff, there isn’t enough time. Love people, have compassion.

You said it all. All the best to you and yours. Great outlook and a real one 🙂

Premier Icon teamhurtmore
    Subscriber

Yes best wishes to all of you.

Premier Icon Bunnyhop
    Subscriber

cfinnimore – you and your family really are going through it atm. As they say things can and will only get better.
    All the best bunnyhop x

Premier Icon jambalaya
    Subscriber

@cfinn how insensitive of you, those family members have serious issues and you trouble with us with your piffling MRI/keyhole surgery perhaps nonsense. It doesn’t merit a mention in the same paragraph. Get some perspective young man.

Hope all goes well for you all of course. Sage advise from one so young too.

cfinnimore

*goes away from the internet for the night*

Premier Icon scotroutes
    Subscriber

Chris – I think you missed the joke….

Premier Icon funkmasterp
    Subscriber

Hope all turns out right for everybody cfinnimore I’m going through a tough time myself, so have an idea of how you are feeling.

Have an Internet man hug on me 🙂

Premier Icon ton
    Subscriber

chin up mate
    we all get dealt some shyte sometime in life
    the key is to keep on keeping on….. 😀

& here’s me getting grumpy cos I’m back to work tomorrow. 😕

Good luck Cfinn.

racefaceec90

i wish you and your family well also cfinnimore.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Living is complicated.’ is closed to new replies.