Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Livid
  • Cougar

Good.

It’s all fun and games till someone loses a tyre.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Its not nice to feel responsible for someone losing there job – however you need to dismiss that thought as you were not responsible – he was by his actions. Its criminal damage.

Cougar

Heh,

He’s been sacked and you’ve had to retyre.

(sorry)

Zedsdead
    Free Member

I need a job, can I have his job?

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Do you want to be an apprentice toolmaker?

project
    Free Member

So there will be one less penis in work tommorow,

hopefully.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

C’mon Cougar – i’m expecting another crack, you can’t have run out already 😆

Cougar

Always leave ’em wanting more.

(… is something I’ve yet to manage)

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Would suit me dude

mogrim

So an idiot lost his job for being an immature ****? When there’re 1000s out there also looking for work?

Can’t say I’d feel too bad about it, if it makes you feel any better about it at least he hasn’t got a criminal record to go with it – maybe it’ll be a wake-up call for him.

RichPenny
    Free Member

I’ve reported both of your recent shit jokes Cougar. If you get banned you’ve no-one to blame but yourself 🙄

muddydwarf
    Free Member

That’s the thing Mogrim – the main pillock is 22 yrs old, his No1 side kick is almost 30!

There is another apprentice/journeyman there, 23 and couldn’t be more different – a real grafter who wants to learn his trade.

I still can’t quite understand how these fools thought it would end any other way, they’ve been skiving for at least a year, messing around all over the plant.
    To give you all an idea, one trick is to follow a member of staff into the yard, hide behind the stock and shout his name out.
    Another is seriously weird – they both go to the toilets, both get into one cubicle and wait til someone goes for a ‘sit down’. They then start shouting things like “Is that you daddy? i’m waiting daddy…” etc.
    I’m surprised no one has clocked them to be honest, i’m typing this down and even i can’t quite believe they do this stuff.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

…i can’t quite believe they do this stuff.

I used to work in machine shops. I can’t believe they haven’t had ‘an accident’ already, all that sharp metal, heavy machinery, fast moving bits etc.

maccruiskeen

I’ve reported both of your recent shit jokes Cougar. If you get banned you’ve no-one to blame but yourself

Its time to go down to the basement Cougar 🙂

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxIS_snYrLA[/video]

Cougar

I’ve reported both of your recent shit jokes Cougar. If you get banned you’ve no-one to blame but yourself

“Both”? You’re not looking hard enough.

project
    Free Member

Thingsmust have changed in industry since i last worked in it, a few well eloquent words spoken by the biggest bloke in the shop would have usually sorted them out.

mogrim

“Both”? You’re not looking hard enough.

He’s only noticed the amusing ones 😈

mogrim

That’s the thing Mogrim – the main pillock is 22 yrs old, his No1 side kick is almost 30!

So they’re big boys, old enough to know better… and you feel guilty? Why?

flippinheckler
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=beCYGm1vMJ0#t=64s[/video]

Cougar

He’s only noticed the amusing ones

Ah. In that case he’s over-counted by a couple.

(and, git 🙂 )

muddydwarf
    Free Member

So they’re big boys, old enough to know better… and you feel guilty? Why?

Because i don’t like the idea of someone losing their job i suppose.

A year ago i would have done something violent and then lost my job myself, but after being arrested for the ‘axe incident’ i decided to do it by the book this time.

slowoldgit
    Free Member

You did the right thing, MD, drawing attention to what was going on. If you hadn’t, either someone else would, or things would have gotten worse until some innocent person got hurt.

cranberry
    Free Member

You didn’t fire this person.

You are not responsible for this person being fired.

They are responsible for their own actions – they fired themselves.

wwaswas

Are they gone now?

rockhopper70

very late in the day here but an interesting tale….just wishing I had read it sooner as I would have suggested you go tubeless…………(tumbleweed)……….(church bells)……… 🙄

Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)

The topic ‘Livid’ is closed to new replies.