Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 176 total)
  • Little things that annoy you a lot
  • chakaping
    Free Member

My wife gets really angry at people who have big high walls round the front of their house.

I seethe with anger at people who sit in their vehicle with the engine running at the level crossing down the road.

Anyone else react out of proportion to things other people do?

And please nobody say selling items from the classifieds on eBay.

StirlingCrispin

People who pick up their dog’s shit, put it in a plastic bag and then tie it to a nearby tree.

chakaping
    Free Member

Never seen that in my life, is it a northern thing or something?

willard

I tend to get really annoyed at people who are not courteous on the road. You know, when you stop at a “Give Way” or behind a load of cars on a residential road and let a load of cars through, and _no one_ thanks you or even acknowledges your existence, even though you’ve been waiting for minutes to let their shitty cars through the gap.

It really pisses me off that people can be that rude.

richc
    Free Member

Ah shit fairies, I really want to catch one of those bastards and ask them exactly who they think will pick them up.

People who let their dogs shit around the edge of parks/playground get my goat as well, went out with my nephew on the weekend and he was having to do the dog shit slalom on his new bike to avoid all the packages everywhere.

snaps
    Free Member

People who don’t ‘kin indicate when driving – how difficult is it to flick a little switch with your finger?

samuri
    Free Member

The not saying thanks on the road gets me as well.
    There’s a set of lights where two lanes come into one on my way to work. People jump the queue by going down the outside lane and then drift in straight after the lights. No problem there, they have no life and so want to get into work really quickly. However, it takes absolutely no effort whatsoever to just raise their hand in thanks when people let them in. I could block you, my car is quite quick, I could stop you getting in, but I don’t. You don’t get in because you’re simply ace or because you’re a DRIVIUNG GOD! You get in because I let you and all I’m asking for is a quick wave of the hand to say thanks.

It’s not much and it will make your life a lot easier because I won’t then follow you to the motorway and spend all my time alongside you in the outside lane stopping you from getting in.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

almost everything 😥

redted
    Free Member

People who say things are “quite unique” or similar, It’s either unique or it ain’t. Does my head in but don’t know why.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

that’s because you are literally the worlds biggest pedant

ton

not much get’s my goat….. 8)

Smee
    Free Member

There would appear to be some crap driver attitudes in here. Crap driver attitudes get on my tits.

rOcKeTdOg

drivers who, sit on the clear side of the road calling you through as you sit behind the parked car you’ve stopped at because it’s their right of way, if everyone just stuck to the rules things would be much smoother on the roads

richc
    Free Member

I am usually pretty mellow, but people cutting to the front of queues on dual carriageway or motorway contraflows really hack me off, especially when they drive right up to the cones then try and pull in at the last minute **** up the flow of traffic and making the queues worse.

Mind you I did once manage to block one so he went into the cones, irresponsible but might teach the BMW driving **** to at least slow down before he tries to force his way into traffic.

rOcKeTdOg

oh and people who can’t be bothered to say ‘it’s my fault’ and have to use ‘my bad’ instead

sofatester
    Free Member

People saying “bless” when there not a priest.

People saying He/she is “strong” when not in a fitness context.

People saying “take care” when they don’t even know you.

People saying “see you later” when they obviously wont.

People in general 😐

Smee
    Free Member

rocketdog – what rules would these be?

RooleyMoor
    Free Member

whoever parked next to my car on saturday and scraped all down the bumper and then left without leaving a note to apologise.

B*strds.

uplink
    Free Member

Cyclists riding 2 abreast on narrow country lanes totally ignoring the queue of other traffic behind them.
    No need for it & it just enforces the opinions a lot of car drivers have of us

BigDummy
    Free Member

In other words, you lot would be much calmer and happier if you didn’t drive.

😉

IanMunro
    Free Member

People not realising brought and bought are different words. People who say Haitch.

retro83
    Free Member

when a motorway or A road narrows from 3 to 2 lanes and every one filters into the lanes without needing to brake, then some imbecile speeds down the lane and right where it disappears, jams themselves in right at the front causing everyone to brake.

Some clever clogs will surely be along to inform me that this is what you’re meant to do – I DONT CARE

Another thing that annoys me is when people pull out of a side road too close to you, then don’t bother to accelerate. Fine, you misjudged that distance but don’t make me come to a complete stop.

They make very little difference to my journeys in reality but it’s the selfishness that other people assume that people should wait for them which annoys me.

Stoner
    Free Member

casual relgiousness
    If you have faith and abide by it, fine, Ill just mark you down as a nut and question your judgement.
    BUT if you go to church, just because its the middle-class, middle England thing to do, then you’re a hypocrite, and that’s worse than being a nut.

BoardinBob

People walking slowly on pavements

People unable to walk in a straight line on the pavement

People who make disgusting noises when they eat

People who leave public toilets sprayed with piss or splattered with sh1t

Stoner
    Free Member

People not realising brought and bought are different words. People who say Haitch.

Yeah, I hate northerners too.

.>>>>>> 😉

sofatester
    Free Member

LOL @ Stoners’ anger!

I agree with you 100%. Even more annoying is the fact that they all park right outside the Church, blocking the road for two hours. When I leave my car for two minutes to buy a book (that isn’t a made up storey about a thing, some stuff and a cross), some fish and wine on a similar stretch of road; I get a ticket!

👿

nickc

People who start their reply to a question with; “Yeah, no…” Is beginning to bug me.

Goz
    Free Member

Riders that say they thrash their bikes….how queer!

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

in honour of nickc

things that don’t work but should ie:

UST, perhaps the most consistently inconsistent technology introduced to bicycles yet. it’s not hard people, the standards are defined. WHY CAN’T YOU JUST MAKE IT WORK

Stoner
    Free Member

oo, sofa has reminded me of another one…

you bugger’s on here (and redsox) that are too tight to pay the £2 to park in the Malvern Hills car parks on my road on a weekend so instead park right outside my house (the car park entrance is only 5 yrds away FFS!) while i’ve popped to the shops for the weekly so me/mrs stoner & stoner Jr have to park halfway up the hill and carry the shopping/stoner Jr in.

£2 you tight wnakers!

👿

sofatester
    Free Member

Do you want to borrow my stinger Stoner? 😆

Stoner
    Free Member

nah, Ill just key any cars with bike racks from now on!

👿

samuri
    Free Member

blokes who can’t drive big 4×4’s with the registration **58 ULU who reverse them into people’s cars parked in Llandegla car park at the weekend and then drive off without even noticing or caring what they’ve done. Get a smaller car! That one is too big for you no matter how macho you think it makes you look.

glenh
    Free Member

People who are uptight and should just chill the f*ck out.

coffeeking
    Free Member

People who sit in the inside lane on a Dual carriageway where it narrows and queue back for miles, instead of using both lanes and merging in turn as per the highway code, and then try to block you because you had the sense to use the road as it is meant to be used.

Stoner
    Free Member

People who are uptight and should just chill the f*ck out.

there’s all was one superior person on here….

allow people to vent.

chakaping
    Free Member

Wow, so many driving issues.

Glad I only get in the car about once a week, or I’d probably have high blood pressure.

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

When you get to my age, the number of things that annoy you increase logarithmically each year, but you also tend to get a more mellowed out/can’t be f**cked attitude, so they kind of cancel each other out

Olly
    Free Member

People in general (gaaaahhhhh i hate the great british public)

ALL drivers!
    non indicators, people indicating when thier not about to move (its not a request, its information!)
    people driving faster than me, people driving slower than me,
    people beng pushy, people dilly dallying,
    people not saying thanks, people saying thanks when theyve barge arsed in and didnt leave you with the choice,
    people not getting in a queue of traffic, shooting to the front, blocking the lane they shoot up in when they do reach the junction and then getting arsey when you dont let them in!! coffeeking!!! i seem to recall, you should “get in the appropriate lane at the earliest safe oppertunity”

(not easy to please me, im a very vocal driver)

dog shit faireies, good call, ive noticed that before and it winds me right up.

litter bugs on trails

pedestrians PLEASE learn to LOOK in the direction of travel
    meandering pricks

i dont know if i hate pedestrians or drivers more
    im only happy on a bike 🙁

christ im an angry bugger arnt I!!!

enfht
    Free Member

people who drop litter, and people (often women) who spit, it makes me want to nut them!

I know it’s culturally acceptable in other countries but ffs the amount of somali women who gob in the street is **** disturbing!!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 176 total)

The topic ‘Little things that annoy you a lot’ is closed to new replies.