Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 122 total)
  • Little techniques in life that make you all of TEH AWSUM!
  • CaptJon
    Free Member

When holding a pen between my thumb and index finger I can flick it with my middle finger so it spins around my thumb in a uber cool gravity defying kinda way.

I can do it with both hands, at the same time… and with two pens in my right hand.

bigyinn
    Free Member

I used to be able to throw a small lump of chalk into someones pint, from dartboard distance away. My mate bet me I couldn’t do it again after another 5 beers, I did. 😆

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Eeeeewwww… DebZ if you were a man I’d call you a pervert 🙁

DezB
    Free Member

😆

*is confused*

scuzz
    Free Member

I don’t know any other languages. I do know foreign idioms though. I get by.

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

CaptJon +1

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

& I can still do the rubik’s cube

16stonepig
    Free Member

please don’t do that it’s not cool once you get past fourteen

Pfft. Your mum thought it was cool.

sweepy
    Free Member

I can do the pen spinning one, but only with one hand.
    And I can put a 4″ nail up my nose.

flip
    Free Member

And I can put a 4″ nail up my nose.

How did you find this out?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

More worrying is Stoner’s condom related “technique”. One could be concerned how he found that out, but then one remembers where he was educated…. 😉

ketchup
    Free Member

The best I’ve got is being able to say the alphabet backwards, and also being able to burp the alphabet (forwards… not backwards).

iDave
    Free Member

I can ‘speedy board’ all easyjet flights without ever having the correct boarding pass

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

More worrying is Stoner’s condom related “technique”.

Perhaps he was trying to make the nail a little safer?

CaptJon
    Free Member

Gee-Jay – Member
    CaptJon +1

*high-5, followed by synchronised pen twisals to the power of rad*

sweepy
    Free Member

I saw some bloke do it on telly and just assumed I could

cheers_drive

thegreatape – Member
    So you lot will all be looking forward to 10th March then.

As the International Day of Awesomeness marks my birthday I surely must win 😀

handyman
    Free Member

I always win at least one coconut every time within 3 goes sometimes 2 coconuts,
    I can wiggles my little toes
    I can raise one eyebrow at will
    I too could do the bra undo trick then i got married and was told to stop!
    I am a champion baby winder burrrp
    see even i can be awesome sometimes

deluded
    Free Member

Using a spoon and a fully inflated cheek I can play Harold Faltermeyer’s ‘Axel F’ with great accuracy and some entertainment value.

Cougar

I can do the Rubik’s Cube also.

I can recite the alphabet backwards or, kill me, in QWERTY keyboard order. I can also say the alphabet as a single word.

I can burp at will, and have managed to burp “dodecahedron” before now.

I can do Cameron (from Ferris Bueller’s Day off)’s ‘water droplet’ cheek trick.

Life skillz.

meehaja
    Free Member

Easy. New tube of tooth paste.

Part A: Flick the top of the box open with your thumb, launch the now open box upwards, let go of the box, letting it drop, as it draws level with your knee, bring up a foot to meet it and guide it neatly into the bin.

Part B:Catch the now falling tube of tooth paste in left hand, flick lid open and squeeze just enough for a good brush out.

relax and enjoy good oral hygiene and mad bathroom skillz.
    My wife thinks I’m stupid.

HermanShake
    Free Member

I can run and hula hoop at the same time. It’s a complex rhythm to maintain.

crikey
    Free Member

OOOOh, just remembered. I can do the shotgun-a-can-of-beer-trick as seen in that filum ‘The Sure Thing.’

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

i once flipped 25 bar mats.

i also can get out of the car knowing every thing is off/safe with in 2 seconds

argoose
    Free Member

I can put my handbrake on at traffic lights/junctions so’s not to blind the poor sod stuck behind me, and as an encore I use my indicators at roundabouts Ta Dah!

Mantastic
    Free Member

I am yet to be on celebrity jungle or celebrity ice dancing, surely I must possibily the only person left in the world who has not been on this shite given the tenuous links that folks who star in these program’s have with the term celebrity

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I used to be able to blow the most awsum smoke rings. Even round peoples fingers pointed at me. Blow one through the other…really thick, rolling ones that would hang in the air for ages…it just ain’t that cool anymore. 🙁 And it does require one being a regular smoker. So I am back at zero awsum.

emsz
    Free Member

can roll a coin around my fingers.

Can baton twirl.

crikey
    Free Member

I can do rolling stoppies on a road bike, and this is the awesome bit; I can change to the small ring while doing so.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I can roll a rollie one handed. Not much use for that anymore either.

I really need to work on my awsum.

singletrackmind

IM pretty handy at emptying pint glasses

emsz
    Free Member

Oh yeah, got a Tongue stud, it’s a life skill for sure!!

tthew

I can carry 4 full pints of beer. My dad considers this makes my university education ‘money well spent’

Can also wiggle my ears. It’s a hereditary skill you know.

_tom_
    Free Member

When holding a pen between my thumb and index finger I can flick it with my middle finger so it spins around my thumb in a uber cool gravity defying kinda way.

+1, we’re so rad it hurts.

dti

converting beer to urine whilst dozing

scaredypants

Stoner’s condom related “technique”.

Did you ever do that to some random well-dressed people in Rock City, Nottingham ? If not, there’s two of you

Does anyone else open bananas with a flick of the wrist ? – my kids think that’s well ossum

matt_outandabout

I can ‘park’ a 26′, 1 ton boat in our 30′ wide harbour, either in parallel park mode or 360* in and park mode without touching the sides, only using a knackered old Mariner outboard.

*is the shizzle*

Cougar

i once flipped 25 bar mats.

I reckon I could probably double that. Or come close, anyway. I once bet someone a pint that I could flip “all the mats in the pub” (without getting new packs out of the back), and won.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

I can open a matchbox and light a match all using one hand pnly

emsz
    Free Member

I remember Stoner on a party trick thread ages ago saying he could snort a condom. properly awesome. I remember as well Surf matt trying to make out that a handstand was too 🙄

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 122 total)

The topic ‘Little techniques in life that make you all of TEH AWSUM!’ is closed to new replies.