Liteville 301 Mk10 frame. Size Medium. 2012.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Liteville 301 Mk10 frame. Size Medium. 2012.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Liteville 301 Mk10 frame. Size Medium. 2012.
  • rob2

Does the mk10 have the 34.9mm ( I think ) seat tube? If so do you use a shim for the reverb?

Mrtrotter

Liteville 301 Mk10 frame. Size Medium. 2012. Raw unpainted finish, 140mm rockers, Fox RP23 Kashima shock. Comes with top quality tapered Syntace headset , Syntace seat clamp, Rear mech protector, spare cable guides, chainguide spacer etc… Manuals (some in German but can also be found online) and transferable warranty (about 8 or 9 years left).

Frame is in very good condition. Only selling as I decided to go a size up and got another 301 in size Large (that’s how much I rate this frame).

More info and photos here: http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1435483/

I’m after £930. Can post or buyer collects- west Yorks

Premier Icon easygirl
    Subscriber

Yes 34.9 seat tube and yes can shim it

Mrtrotter

Hi. That’s correct. I don’t have a spare shim as it’s on my new frame but you can get them easy enough. I used a normal (non stealth) Reverb on the Medium frame and it fits the frame neatly with the cable running under the top tube and through the cable hole in front of the seat clamp. In fact it has very tidy gear and brake cable routeing too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Liteville 301 Mk10 frame. Size Medium. 2012.’ is closed to new replies.