Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • List me all full-sus bikes under 16″, please!
  • Kit
    Free Member

A lady friend of mine is in the market for a new bike. Outwith Trek, Spesh, Kona, Giant and Santa Cruz, who else makes small full-sussers?

Cheers!

aP
    Free Member

Orange, Yeti, BMC, Gary Fisher, Jamis, Scott, Titus, Cannondale…….

Kit
    Free Member

Orange – too expensive
    Yeti – didn’t like on a demo
    Cannondale – not enough standover

The rest may be viable 🙂

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

ventana – lots of standover too

stumpy01

One of my riding buddies is about 5′ 3″ or so (maybe less) and rides a Marin full sus – don’t know what size it is though. She fitted some Reba airs to it a couple of years ago and has to run ridiculously low pressures, but apart from that, it’s all systems go.

Eggbox
    Free Member

Marin did 13.5″ a few years back but not sure if they still do it now. Also Giant make a 14.5″ extra small in their womens specific frames, still available according to their website.

Bruce

Turner

wildrnes
    Free Member

well what an excuse for the stw staff to plug the download service
    ladies full suss bike review early last year
    orange, kona, titus, trek, specialized (which was borked), and a couple of others that i can’t remember…

we reccomend the ladies kona

PinkOrange5
    Free Member

I’d reccomend the Specialzed WSD’s. I have a Stumpy and it is well worth the dosh compared to my trusty steed the Orange.

KonaTC

Being vertically challenged and slightly built I would 2nd the recommendation for Kona. I have a 16″ Kona ‘The King’ and I must say it has been faultless.

Also I know you have ruled out Orange as ëtoo expensiveí but I test rode an Orange ST24 last year and it was fantastic light weight short travel bike

BearBack
    Free Member

Rocky Mountain do some teeny tiny WSD full sussers.

cove 15.5″
    Transition 15″

Vortexracing

I’m 5ft 4″ with a 27.5″ leg so standover is important to me and ride a Ventana X5 15″, loads of crotch clearance, so she won’t hurt her honeypot if there are any mishaps

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘List me all full-sus bikes under 16″, please!’ is closed to new replies.