Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Liner shorts
  • clubby

All three pairs of Endura mesh liners are getting a bit threadbare. Pad still good but stitching to the pad finally giving way. Had them for years so anything better on the market these days? Liners that came with my Troy Lee shorts are nice but not sure if you can get them separately?

didnthurt

Just get a pair of bib shorts. No need for the poppers, they’re comfier too.

Other than that, the liners that came with my Sugoi shorts were decent, just not as good as a pair of bibs.

DezB
    Free Member

SportPursuit have the Sugoi RC Pro mesh shorts for a decent price (only S and XL left now)

oikeith

I use the Madison Roam liner shorts

john_l
    Free Member

Started just using merino boxers recently, a revelation!

joebristol

I didn’t rate my endura click fast liners much. I tend to wear normal lycra ‘waist’ shorts under my endura baggies.

My favourites at the moment are DHB Aeron waist shorts. I’ve tried bibs under them too which also worked ok, but I’d prefer not to have the straps over my shoulders when mountain biking tbh.

matt_outandabout

My view:

Endura ClickFast things – comfy, but not *the* most comfy.
    Madison Roam – work well, but I do find them sweaty
    Mavic Crossmax – sweaty and oddly shaped. They stay hidden unless I am riding back to back for a week on holiday…

My new favourites are Galibier bib shorts or 3/4’s – noticeably more comfy than than all the others, stay put well and much less sweaty for not much more moolah.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Liner shorts’ is closed to new replies.