Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Like a Specialized Phenom
  • trailwagger
    Free Member

I have a phenom on my best bike and love it. Would like to get a similar shape saddle for one of my other bikes. It doesn’t get used as much so if I can find a phenom like saddle without the £100 price tag that would be great.
    any ideas?

ac282

eBay. Loads of nearly new saddles people haven’t got on with.

trailwagger
    Free Member

Don’t think I asked the question very well there. I am looking for a saddle that matches the shape and size of a phenom as closely as possible. Oh. And it needs to come in 155 size. Cheers.

scotroutes

Ah, just saw your second post. The ubiquitous Spoon/Flux/R-Series is very similar in shape to a 143 Phenom though. I get on well with both, though the Specialized saddles definitely stay comfortable for longer. The Sppons etc all seem to lose padding after a couple of thousand km.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Transfer your existing Phenom between bikes, unless you have mastered the art of sitting on two bikes and riding them at the same time. 😉

trailwagger
    Free Member

Transfer your existing Phenom between bikes, unless you have mastered the art of sitting on two bikes and riding them at the same time. 😉

Aint no-body got time for dat !

essexbiker
    Free Member

I’ve got 155 Phenom’s and Avatar’s on my bikes and much prefer the Avatar. On sale at Evans

njee20
    Free Member

Don’t think I asked the question very well there. I am looking for a saddle that matches the shape and size of a phenom as closely as possible. Oh. And it needs to come in 155 size. Cheers.

But if you could get a cheaper Phenom on eBay, as suggested, then isn’t that better than something which is “like a Phenom…?”.

The Phenom Comp seems to come up quite often, a few selling for <£30, admittedly 155 is probably the least common size though.

I used to like the Phenom, now much prefer Bontrager Evoke.

djflexure

I like them too but never pay 100

New or nearly new on eBay for 30-40

mr_stru

Am I the only one disappointed this wasn’t titled “something like a phenom”?

akira

….enom!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Like a Specialized Phenom’ is closed to new replies.