Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Like a Singular Swift but not a Singular Swift….
  • shinsplints

It’s a cap I’m really after. Me & Allen from Plush Hill Cycles are doing the Dyfi this year together. I need to out style him… 😀

Sam

I have two or three left I think – drop me a line.

shinsplints

YHM

STATO
    Free Member

Sam – thats intersting about the dimension change, is that just with the rigids its dropped or did you cut the length from the headtube? Might be worth having a bit of a timeline of changes/revision on the site if you ever find time to update it, i know your more interested in selling new frames but its nice to know how they change for folks (like me) who have maybe demo’d ones in the past and are maybe thinking of buying one. Im sure there are many who think a blue one is a blue one and dont appreciate the itteration process youve gone through to get where you are (and get such good rider reviews as this thread shows!).

Sam

New website in the offing Stato which will explain more clearly. Yes, the new frames have around 10mm shorter headtube along with a 15mm shorter fork. Easiest way to determine which is which is that the new ones have s-bend chainstays, the old ones were straight.

redstripe
    Free Member

I know I know it was months ago… but thinking of getting a Swift built up soon via the cyclescheme – at 5′ 10″, 32″ inside leg, is medium the one to go for – just worried it might look too much like a jump bike or twitchy – I tend to prefer slightly larger frame, long rides, so large instead? What a dilemma, any advice appreciated otherwise a 200 mile round to that bike shop in Dorking to look at their demos….

thomthumb
    Free Member

hello. i would have thought medium for you.

I can put you in contact with someone much closer than dorking who has a large one (oh-er) i’m sure he’ll let you have a go.

redstripe
    Free Member

yep great, my next question was going to be is there someone in the Southampton/Bournemouth/New Forest area with a large or medium one to see? Where’s the one you know about? cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Like a Singular Swift but not a Singular Swift….’ is closed to new replies.