Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Lightweight Bibs for Road
  • Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Hello,

I’ve got one pair of MTB orientated bibs that are taking a hammering, on the mtb and the road bike. They are holding up well, but are quite thick and sweat is becoming an issue.

So I’d like a pair that i can use exclusively on the roadie, nice and light fabric with a good pad for 3/4/5 hours in the saddle.

Need to be within £60ish pounds though!

mtbtomo
    Free Member

I have 2 pairs of BTwin (Decathlon) 700 bibs which are £40. Pretty good, definitely more than adequate for 3/4/5hours in the saddle. Better than the equivalent Giordana and De Marchi ones I’ve tried up to £60.

I also have some Lusso and Funkier bibs which were nearer to £50 from Merlin Cycles. Also both good for the price, but the Funkier ones sometimes snag on the saddle.

Lusso size up a bit on the large size though.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

helpful, cheers, I’ve got a decathalon about twenty minutes away, so might take a trip down there tomorrow evening

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Merlin have also for extendo bibs on offer atm. Got some of these the other day :
    http://www.merlincycles.com/etxeondo-new-press-bib-short-69256.html
    Used them for a six hour / 90 odd mile sportive in the lakes on Sunday with no ill effects. Highly recommended.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

bumped,…. also they need to be very plain…minimal styling

nbt
    hilldodger
    Free Member

Bibshorts

Very good company to deal with, great advice on fit and quick delivery

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Lightweight Bibs for Road’ is closed to new replies.