Light Bicycle 29er on Hope Hub wheelset.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Light Bicycle 29er on Hope Hub wheelset.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Light Bicycle 29er on Hope Hub wheelset.
  • I have for sale a pair of wheels I built for my wife’s bike a couple of years back but due to her not riding much anymore, never got ridden.

They are the LB Hookless rims in matt UD finish without graphics, 32h. Built on Hope Pro2 Evo hubs in black, with Silver DT Revolution spokes and Black alloy nipples.

They’re built tight and true. I can weigh them if you need to know exactly but they’re pretty damn light! I can also chuck in some Hope floating rotors (probably of your choice as I have quite a few) and Ti rotor bolts. They have been set up with tubeless tape and tyres with stans in, and then stored, may have the odd (tiny) mark from hanging but never been ridden!

https://www.lightbicycle.com/bead-hook-less-rims-carbon-29er-light-bike-rim-tubeless-compatible.html

Cost me £700 to build (not inc rotors and bolts) So think £450 posted sounds reasonable (bank trans or you cover the fee’s as I’m covering the postage)

Pic’s available for interested parties dc30online AT gmail.com

Premier Icon granny_ring
    Subscriber

Blimey do they cost that much to build up?

Blimey do they cost that much to build up?

Rims $165 each plus import duty/vat/postage
    Hubs £250 pair
    Spokes 32 @ £1 = £64
    Rotors 40ea = 80
    Ti bolts £30
    Rim tape £10

So yeah, pretty much.

Premier Icon Daffy
    Subscriber

And rims are actually more than that now…

Premier Icon granny_ring
    Subscriber

BTW I wasn’t having a go at your pricing, I’m just interested in having some LB rims built up but hadn’t realised that it would cost so much, even more so as I’d have to pay someone to build them. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Light Bicycle 29er on Hope Hub wheelset.’ is closed to new replies.