Lifesaver bottle 4000UF

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Lifesaver bottle 4000UF

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Lifesaver bottle 4000UF
  • I’m selling my lifesaver bottle, I bought it and assembled it but it’s never had water through it other than tap water to do the initial filter flush. £45 posted.

Wherever you are travelling, safe water is essential. You need a water filter you can really trust.

The LIFESAVER bottle 4000 is used by Military customers all over the world, with over 30,000 in active service since 2007.

The LIFESAVER bottle is the World’s first and still only water bottle to remove all bacteria, viruses, cysts, parasites, fungi and all other microbiological waterborne pathogens without the aid of any foul tasting chemicals like iodine or chlorine or the need for any power.

LIFESAVER complies with all British, US and European Drinking Water Regulations for Microbiological Reduction as tested and certified by the London school of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.

LIFESAVER bottle is fitted with a 4000UF replaceable cartridge. The 4000UF has a service rating of up to 4000 litres of water.

FAILSAFE Technology
    As the LIFESAVER cartridge approaches the end of its life the bottle requires a greater number of pumps to induce water to flow. When the bottle requires a significant number of pumps to induce water to flow this indicates that it is nearing the end of its life. When no more water can be induced to flow despite continuous pumping, the cartridge has expired and it is time to replace it.

Warrenpfo

Interested, is there any more movement in the price?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Lifesaver bottle 4000UF’ is closed to new replies.