Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Lifeline Pavo 2000L light
  • filks

Anyone got one of these? Any experiences?

https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/mobile/lifeline-pavo-2000l-front-light/rp-prod161245

Looks good vfm but wondering if it’s worth pushing to Ravemen 1600 or even to a hope R4 light? Don’t want to buy cheap buy twice but have a bit of a mental block – I struggle to think it’s ok to spend large amounts on lights…

jimmy748

I’ve got the Proper job 2000L from Planet X, looks to be the same light. I’m impressed with mine for the money.

This is the 2000L on the bars and a Solarstorm X2 helmet mounted.

filks

Thanks – looks pretty good! Is the clamp robust enough? Does the light move the clamp on decent drops at all or does it stay put?

richardthird

Got a 2000, a 700 and 4 clamps, a year or 2 old now. All bought when on sale. I think they’re excellent bar lights and the clamps are quality sturdy quarter turn jobbie.

sweepy
    Free Member

How do you think the 700 would be on a helmet RIII ?
    The on ones certainly look the same but seem to have different modes and waterproofness? Have either of you used them in low temps -5-10?

jimmy748

The clamp doesn’t fit 35mm bars (like pretty much any cheap light) but looks pretty good, I fitted the light mount which is like a Garmin mount but deeper to a Hope mount that also doesn’t fit 35MM bars as standard but works fine with cable ties in place of the qr, the lights not moved once in the bars, the only thing I’d like is a battery level monitor of some type, the on/off button is normally blue but turns red when power is low.

elwoodblues
    Free Member

I have had one for two seasons now. Very nice and floody light output, decent battery time. If you get the aluminium bracket, it will definately not shift when hitting a bump. Overall it is a well thought out light, with a few small niggles. The battery indicator light is very bright, I have covered mine with some semi-transparent tape. The plastic bracket on the light body is a bit flimsy, and some user reviews have mentioned that they are prone to breaking…

If you can get the light at a decent discount, I would recommend it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Lifeline Pavo 2000L light’ is closed to new replies.